Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 485 24.30%
Needs Slight alterations 631 31.61%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.09%
Voters: 1996. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

12-17-2013

SO FUYCKIN UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyy

LSA

12-17-2013

My problem is that it sucks. Diana came out a year ago, and the very first skin she gets is...this? Disappointing. Very, very disappointing. Diana mains have been waiting for a new skin for forever, meanwhile Riven mains don't really give a **** because she already has a couple ones to pick from, but now she gets yet another skin which besides the hair, is ****ing badass. It has particle effects and every damn thing. Hell I think they even gave her a new line? I don't know.

Diana's skin is kinda ugly, there have been so many good skin ideas for her and she gets this lol.

Sedirex

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, personally, and this is JUST personal preference and is in no means in the works would be the Solari throwback skin or something Bloodlord themed.
Can we get a skin that actually looks like Diana next? She already suffers from "girl in a costume" syndrome so you decided to change her skintone, the one thing you'd expect to remain constant between skins?

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

We've made it to 1400 votes!

Good: has stopped its fluctuation and has been maintaining 21%
Alterations: has increased up to 33%
Redo: Has gone down about a % and a half and is staying between 45% and 46%

Daemon

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, personally, and this is JUST personal preference and is in no means in the works would be the Solari throwback skin or something Bloodlord themed.

Wait, wait, wait. Iron Lunari?

Iron Solari Leona is awesome. A Diana skin with a similar, yet opposing theme would be awesome.

Also, Blood Knight Diana = YES. I'm just going to call it Blood Knight because Lord wouldn't make sense for a woman.

Ailwuful2

12-17-2013

Parrot, just a small comment on what you said about Eclipse Diana not being that interesting.

Doesn't Riot plan to release more skins in the 520 RP price range? I thought it was said Riot had the intention of releasing skins more often and stuff.

It feels like you artists are so awesome you just can't stand making simple stuff anymore. But I'm sure we customers would like more abundant skin releases even if they are simple, just a re-color, some slight change in the model here and there, just to have a different theme, sort of like Road Warrior Miss Fortune, or Sorcerer Lux. Seems like you guys never do that sort of stuff anymore.

Ntencti

12-17-2013

loooll, riot cant admit the skin sucks... haha. No matter what proof you see through polls, % wise etc.. Riot cant admit they made a bad skin at the end of the day LOL.

All because "We think its great and blah blah" so your opinions are only considered if "we" like them LOL !.

Silverkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2013

@Ironstylus....

I realize this was made after the Chinese moon goddess and all, but it really doesn't scream "lunar goddess". I just looks like your average Chinese girl, but with a sword. I personally was looking forward to a new skin for Diana, but this is a letdown. I feel you wasted an idea going with the purple colors. Cloth stuff can stay. Hair needs to change, please, and the colors. Maybe take ideas from the Chinese one and add more pizazz?

I'm feeling like she needs more blues, less purples (and yellows if there are any), and maybe a glowing aura or something to make her feel more goddesslike?

*This may seem off, and I'll probably receive a lot of hate for the World of Warcraft reference....
But Blizzard hit the whole "moon goddess/priestess" concept dead-on with the night elves. The colors, the style of the elves, even the name Elune seems very moon-like. The hair colors of the night elves are all blue, white, purple, and green. No brown hair (and you probably don't want green or purple). Maybe you should combine the Chinese goddess with some ideas from the night elves?
Just an idea, but I feel it would suit Diana 100000000x better than whatever this is.

Dryad Soraka

12-17-2013

I mean, I like her outfit but the hair (the asian loopy things on top of her head) are so ugly it makes me want to puke

Metallize

12-17-2013

Silver Lunari sounds better to me.