Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.90%
Needs Slight alterations 629 31.78%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.32%
Voters: 1979. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolféran Maximus

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, hey, I'm just trying to be up front and honest because I'm passionate about the character. Do I realize that not everyone is going to be in love with every single piece of content we make? Absolutely. Do I understand frustration about this being her only post release skin since launch? Totally. There is no one who's salivating for more Diana skins than myself. Believe me. That's why I'm happy to finally have something coming out for her so we can get rolling on more! I very much realize the reference the skin is based on is of specific cultural reference. That has it's advantages and drawbacks. Still, within this niche, I'm looking forward to playing this skin.
Okay this right here increased my hopes for her second skin! *Excitement intensifies*

DarkflameShyvana

12-17-2013

Didn't answer my question, /sosad

KittensGCS

12-17-2013

Parrot, I just wanted to say again, that I am really liking this skin!

Plus, I just wanted to make a suggestion for next years Chinese New Year....Can you imagine a Panda Volibear?

Hellioning

12-17-2013

Quote:
Well, hey, I'm just trying to be up front and honest because I'm passionate about the character. Do I realize that not everyone is going to be in love with every single piece of content we make? Absolutely. Do I understand frustration about this being her only post release skin since launch? Totally. There is no one who's salivating for more Diana skins than myself. Believe me. That's why I'm happy to finally have something coming out for her so we can get rolling on more! I very much realize the reference the skin is based on is of specific cultural reference. That has it's advantages and drawbacks. Still, within this niche, I'm looking forward to playing this skin.
Can we have Touhou Lux skin, then? That's a specific cultural reference.

KevinDelMarr

12-17-2013

Have we touched upon her eyes, namely how they both look outwards? Kinda derp

AmericanCyclone

12-17-2013

Quote:
Well, personally, and this is JUST personal preference and is in no means in the works would be the Solari throwback skin or something Bloodlord themed.
How about HeadHunter Diana ?

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensGCS View Post
Parrot, I just wanted to say again, that I am really liking this skin!

Plus, I just wanted to make a suggestion for next years Chinese New Year....Can you imagine a Panda Volibear?
That would be fun.

2015 year of the sheep. I wonder if theres a champ that could take that on.. Maybe it'd be more like year of the poro LEAGUE STYLE

Flamebinder

12-17-2013

One thing to keep in mind: At this point, if 100% of people in this thread said scrap the skin, including the parrot, it still wouldn't happen. Not because Riot doesn't care about your opinion, but because Riot cares about the opinions of others as well. Forum-goers make up a small percentage of players, and NA makes up a small percentage of world-wide players, so it stands to reason that forum-going NA players are a pretty small slice of the player base.

That's why actionable, substantive feedback is way more valuable at this stage.

KittensGCS

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
That would be fun.

2015 year of the sheep. I wonder if theres a champ that could take that on.. Maybe it'd be more like year of the poro LEAGUE STYLE
Oh my, how about a Giant Poro Volibear!

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensGCS View Post
Oh my, how about a Giant Poro Volibear!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...y_text_big.gif