Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.90%
Needs Slight alterations 629 31.78%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.32%
Voters: 1979. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemon

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobiwobi View Post
Updated Lunar Goddess Diana Model

The lower part of the shoulders has been lifted up.

much changes
much wow
much moon
shoulders so shinny
feedback used
wow
wow

I... ummm... sigh

I'm quite sure that was to fix some clipping issues with her shoulderplates and her animations. It takes time to retexture models. The ones that we're producing here probably aren't high-quality enough (since we don't have access to the hi-res textures like they do).

AmericanCyclone

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesouroDeRaio View Post
Since the Parrot said the Black & White is not appropriate for this skin, I made 4 more variations (we still love you Mr Parrot):

Attachment 858714
It's amazing how much the color changes actually help, wow. Nice job. In my opinion I really like 2-4, they all look good and actually make it resemble Diana more rather than Karma. 2 and 3 in pale look great. I'd have to say 3 is the best out of them all. The thing that I really dislike the most is the headdress or whatever you call that. The hair just looks bad imo. I really hope they change it and recolor it. Please don't make this another steel legion Lux issue...

ArmySquirrel

12-16-2013

Quote:
Updated Lunar Goddess Diana Model

The lower part of the shoulders has been lifted up.

Attachment 858715

much changes
much wow
much moon
shoulders so shinny
feedback used
wow
wow

I... ummm... sigh
Way too early for the feedback to have made it to the PBE.

LittleMewMew

12-16-2013

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that battle bunny Riven was community/fan made idea that was accepted by majority of community/Riven players... same goes for Beach (Pool Party) Leona and other fan made ideas
And just because it's a community idea that doesn't mean it was well done. The skin is terrible the shoes don't even go with her outfit. It fits Riven in no way shape or form, and yet it happened. Just because this doesn't fit Diana doesn't mean it shouldn't go through. I for one like gorgeous and pretty clothes, that's why a lot of oriental outfits can be so beautiful. I wish Lux would get some, her only decent skin is spell thief Lux. Though the boots on Sorceress are really cute I'd kill for a pair in baby pink <3 But yeah she still doesn't get any, instead we get steel legion Lux which is utterly hideous x.x

Wontonphooey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

I don't think the skin itself is that bad looking, but rather I feel like it's a bit of a mismatch with Diana's movements.

If her animations were more fluid and "flowing" it would make the skin a lot better in my opinion.

Tricky Rick

12-16-2013

46% of people say this should be scrapped. And they are all correct.

AmericanCyclone

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesouroDeRaio View Post
Since the Parrot said the Black & White is not appropriate for this skin, I made 4 more variations (we still love you Mr Parrot):

Attachment 858714
Please highly consider this IronParrot. Diana is my FAVORITE champ and I REALLY want a nice skin for her.

Finch Toast

12-16-2013

As much as I like the black hair If the model is staying in pastel colors would maybe a vibrant hair color help? Heres an example to give some imagining

Edit: Ok mr downvote was just a variation for people to see how they felt about it :P

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diana edit2.jpg (125.0 KB, 52 views)

BesouroDeRaio

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
As much as I like the black hair If the model is staying in pastel colors would maybe a vibrant hair color help? Heres an example to give some imagining

Edit: Ok mr downvote was just a variation for people to see how they felt about it :P
Actually, I think your idea is pretty cool, I will post here the same variations I made on the previous post, but with your idea, just wait a second!

And yeah, I don't get why people keep down voting, this is a brain storm thread guys, every suggestion is useful.

Eyrgos

12-16-2013

I like your variation Finch.