Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.91%
Needs Slight alterations 628 31.75%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.34%
Voters: 1978. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyriella

12-16-2013

All I'm gonna say is Mr Parrot, even though most people are disappointed in this, I hope you can go and make Diana your priority for skin releases in the next year. She really needs them badly :/

RedAlkaiser

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Why does it get a headdress. Dark Valkyrie wasn't allowed to have a headdress because it covered her moon symbol. This skin has a headdress that covers her moon symbol.

This irks me severely.
I loved that headdress and was very upset when it was removed. I wish it came back.

BesouroDeRaio

12-16-2013

Since the Parrot said the Black & White is not appropriate for this skin, I made 4 more variations (we still love you Mr Parrot):

Attachment 858714

LittleMewMew

12-16-2013

Am I seriously seeing this? People are complaining about this GORGEOUS skin? It's absolutely beautiful, who cares if it doesn't fit the character, battle bunny riven didn't fit her and yet people DEMANDED it happen. Now we get a nice graceful gorgeous skin for Diana and people are complaining? The fudge is wrong with all of you?

Skins are about DRESS UP, do you think Warwick would wear a pink nightgown to a battle to the death? There are plenty of skins that "don't fit" and yet we have them. And you know what, that's fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it. There are plenty of people who do like those off beat skins. Think of it like pretend, something most of us used to do as a child. That's what skins are, dress up for adults (and sometimes teenagers and children) so just accept that you are not the only demographic and that there is such a thing as others tastes.

I completely dislike Battle Bunny Riven and Officer Vi, doesn't mean I want them gone. If people want those kinds of skins that's perfectly fine, I have Redeemed Riven and Neon Vi in the meantime

Wobiwobi

12-16-2013

Updated Lunar Goddess Diana Model

The lower part of the shoulders has been lifted up.

Attachment 858715

much changes
much wow
much moon
shoulders so shinny
feedback used
wow
wow

I... ummm... sigh

Eyrgos

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesouroDeRaio View Post
Since the Parrot said the Black & White is not appropriate for this skin, I made 4 more variations (we still love you Mr Parrot):

Attachment 858714
I'm in love with number 4... and 1 normal.

KyreeXD

12-16-2013

ಠ_ಠ is that really all they changed?

Requial

12-16-2013

it's underwhelming to say the least

bump

Finch Toast

12-16-2013

That change is something they put through before he even spoke to the team. Most likely

Wobiwobi

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMewMew View Post
battle bunny riven didn't fit her and yet people DEMANDED it happen.
I'm pretty sure that battle bunny Riven was community/fan made idea that was accepted by majority of community/Riven players... same goes for Beach (Pool Party) Leona and other fan made ideas

same goes for Diana, we also have at least 3 amazing and gorgeous fan made concepts for her skin but instead we got this... and as you see this skin have opposite reaction than battle bunny Riven = disappointment/hatred/grief/sorrow/anger/confusion/shock... and now we just heard from main designer that "we probably won't have enough time to make serious changes for this skin" yee because you guys added it on PBE one week before Christmas/Winter Holidays when you guys take break from work... they got tons of feedback but they can't use it at all because of lack of time <mind blown> where is logic in this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastamon Ganja View Post
78% of people according to the poll think the new Diana skin needs to be changed or redone completely. There should be a bell going off at Riot headquarters.

Riot will make very little money with this skin because very few people will buy it due to dissatisfaction.

Who is running the business/marketing side of Riot?

(...)
I know right? I'm asking the same question whole time in my head... it's like: let's make skin that will disappoint most of players/Diana fans and that will be bought by small/micro part of them so our profit will be tragic... **** LOGIC HARD