Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 472 23.94%
Needs Slight alterations 624 31.64%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 876 44.42%
Voters: 1972. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OO6

12-16-2013

I rarely post - but have been waiting on a Diana skin for some time.

I like the elegant take. I think its close to perfect. Except for a few parts.

Bottom Half
Her bottom half is bland and looks unfinished. I dislike the sandals very much.
A gold and purple boot would do nicely - or a fancy shoe.

Every dude likes a nice pair of thigh-high stockings. Toss those on her with some sweet shoes/boots.
INSTA-Buy/Love for me.

LOVE THE HAIR. Brown is dope. Its like Leona and I see this Diana as maybe pre-delve into the white hair in some sense. Shes elegant like her sister.

Hair issue
I dislike the purple hue it has going on. If shes a Brunette, then make her one. I want it to contrast with the purples and make each stand out apart.. My brown hair doesn't shine purple if I wear purple.

Lesser area: Her Blade
Looks like a stone blade. Make that puppy shine or look metal.

Just a few thoughts. Love your style and how you bring champs new looks. You do wonderful things. Keep it up!

Letting the feedback happen is awesome, thanks for allowing our input! Shows you care!

Mallic

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Looks mostly like stuff that's just not complete.

As for her hair, I'm liking where it's generally going. I think the reversal from the white is appropriate for this particular skin. I'm certainly open to suggestions though.
Hmm...perhaps have some blending/streaking between black and white in her hair?

Eyrgos

12-16-2013

Definitely agree you should stick in the realm of pastels (I still think too much purple in everything lately, so a bonus-vote goes out from me to make the shoulderpads a soft teal rather).

Also agree, a light touch of armor (any of bracers/choker/kneeguards), but nothing bulky!

Still would like to see an artsy designed etched into the weapon, or inlay it with some gems along the outside edge.

Like the comments about hair/skin-tone, I feel you there as well... and I fully trust you parrot

Eyrgos

12-16-2013

Parrot Necro: a plea, while I know a lot of people love the Bloodraven Quinn concept (I think it's cool myself)... I really don't think a villainous Quinn is the way to go for her first post-release skin; also she has a red-themed skin already.

So this' just a plea, if there is a Quinn skin in the pipeline already, please I beg you for something heroic/epic/legendary. I know we at Riot like to explore different alternates/themes with champion skins, but for her very first post-release skin, I think Quinn deserves one with a symbol of heroism to it.

As a bonus, it seems many people love the idea of exploring different species for Valor when pondering Quinn skins. So I know I've asked you to visit here before (and thank you btw, so happy you dropped in for me!)... but this time I'mma just ask that you please bookmark it as a reference in case it holds weight. This thread has expanded, a lot more good ideas down the list to draw from if it isn't too late.

If it is too late, a rhyme or riddle with a clue as to her first post-release skins theme would be really swell & much loved

Here's the thread again, sorry for the Necro, it's just I really wanna catch you on this topic before it's too late (because I'm so passionate about Quinn):

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...7#post42252247

Finch Toast

12-16-2013

Im too tired to continue and i got distracted by the loopies... They're pretty fun to decorate the hair with. Now for others in this thread this isnt a variation (because i gave up) more so just a fanart.Name:  Diana edit.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  126.5 KB
I had the stockings as a pale jade green i wonder if i should have kept it and changed the red to something else...

Neo Cyrus

12-16-2013

How about just knee stockings? Having it go all the way up with some skin exposed makes it too much like DV.

Eyrgos

12-16-2013

Knee-length could work if they were armored kneeguards instead of ornate stockings.

That extra thigh-action with the armored knee-highs would be really hot too haha.

LARC1N

12-16-2013

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  143.8 KB
Name:  2.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  148.6 KB
Name:  4.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  142.7 KB

it's my last com.
hope that can help you... maybe, maybe not
good work

dct2000

12-16-2013

How about lengthening the bottom skirt a tiny bit? I don't know, something about that short bottom doesn't look much what an elegant goddess would wear. Maybe just enough to cover the leg. That's my opinion though.

Flaest

12-16-2013

IronStylus, I hope I'll catch your attention for a sec. I'm not sure if this is appropriate in this thread, but I would like you to tell us - would Lux get a new skin, the "non-militaristic" one? Just a simple "yes" or "no" would do, we just need to get a general idea on what to expect. Thanks in advance!
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3872030