Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.94%
Needs Slight alterations 626 31.68%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.38%
Voters: 1976. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finch Toast

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
Yes, they never polish skins before release, the model and textures on PBE is basically set in stone, the only thing that is missing is just her particles, and its probably not going to be good, cause its a 975 skin
As far as changes. They do listen to the community sometimes. The Fiora Halloween model got completely changed after community complaints. I do agree though this is pretty much the model they are putting out. The most polish I've seen is with Headhunter Nidalee where they improved the armor color and saturation of the green accents. but other than that there will are no drastic changes.

Daemon

12-13-2013

Quote:
Yes, they never polish skins before release, the model and textures on PBE is basically set in stone, the only thing that is missing is just her particles, and its probably not going to be good, cause its a 975 skin

If I remember correctly, the only time they've ever made dramatic changes to a release skin was with DV Diana. They made her colors more vivid before release...and then they removed the headgear after release.

Tsuchinoko X

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Why does it get a headdress. Dark Valkyrie wasn't allowed to have a headdress because it covered her moon symbol. This skin has a headdress that covers her moon symbol.

This irks me severely.
Actually they removed it because people complained it being too similar to Syndra's Headpiece.

nermster

12-13-2013

Meh, not my style. But i did not know what to expect, well we shall see when it is done I guess.

kjj92

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchinoko X View Post
Actually they removed it because people complained it being too similar to Syndra's Headpiece.
Lol, no. The excuse they came up with was that her headdress looks too similar to Zyra(while people were complaining about Syndra), they removed it because they don't want to get into some copyright problems, but they will never admit it

Finch Toast

12-13-2013

So does anybody have any concepts of Diana that they had thought of or seen on a Lunar revel Diana? I personally didn't know what to imagine.

Daemon

12-13-2013

Quote:
Lol, no. The excuse they came up with was that her headdress looks too similar to Zyra(while people were complaining about Syndra), they removed it because they don't want to get into some copyright problems, but they will never admit it

No, at the time, people noticed that Zyra, Syndra, and DV Diana all looked the same. There were so many female champions with a fancy crown thing being released at the same time and their splash arts all had the same face, so they removed it for the sake of diversity in appearance.

kjj92

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
No, at the time, people noticed that Zyra, Syndra, and DV Diana all looked the same. There were so many female champions with a fancy crown thing being released at the same time and their splash arts all had the same face, so they removed it for the sake of diversity in appearance.
No, they removed it because it looks like a night elf and that's why people were buying it. And nobody ever mentioned Zyra until riot came up with that stupid excuse.

kjj92

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
So does anybody have any concepts of Diana that they had thought of or seen on a Lunar revel Diana? I personally didn't know what to imagine.
They should really just redo her hair and remove that 2 ugly ass shoulder pads, and it should be pretty good

Daemon

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch Toast View Post
I was thinking it'd be some sort of mix of DotA2's Luna: http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content..._NovaSFM02.jpg

The popular Eclipse Diana concept: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...da-d5g53ca.jpg

Maybe with some more frills thrown in like this: http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/u...dy8/armor2.jpg

I'm not a big fan of corset-like armor tops, but I digress.