Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 486 24.34%
Needs Slight alterations 631 31.60%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.07%
Voters: 1997. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GD Nash

12-14-2013

What about that Riven skin though. They really need to redo the hair.

Tortferngatr

12-14-2013

Why not make it so that you can use either "flavor" of the skin if you own it?

Just curious. :P

Calico Queen

12-14-2013

So. I hastily recolored the image when I saw that riot was responding and was open for suggestions. (It is very sloppy, but I wanted to show an alternate color palate quickly) I recolored the white cloth red, the purple black and for the tights I used the colors from her blade, to appease the people saying they wanted more armor but without riot actually having to go into the model. Blue stones I made white. Originally while waiting for this skin I assumed it would be for Lunar Revel, and knowing that it was "elegant" I imagined something red and long. I thought it would tie in nicely to the concept behind a "red moon" while being festive.
All in all I am happy to see a new Diana skin. While not what I had expected, I still think riot did a great job. (The hair and drapery are my favorites, so pretty!)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg red.jpg (50.9 KB, 81 views)

A0 SHIN

12-14-2013

I like the tassles on the back of the skin, the cape type things. Other than that the skin is just meh, the color of the cloth fabric seems too clothalicious for my taste.

Furudo

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Queen View Post
So. I hastily recolored the image when I saw that riot was responding and was open for suggestions. (It is very sloppy, but I wanted to show an alternate color palate quickly) I recolored the white cloth red, the purple black and for the tights I used the colors from her blade, to appease the people saying they wanted more armor but without riot actually having to go into the model. Blue stones I made white. Originally while waiting for this skin I assumed it would be for Lunar Revel, and knowing that it was "elegant" I imagined something red and long. I thought it would tie in nicely to the concept behind a "red moon" while being festive.
All in all I am happy to see a new Diana skin. While not what I had expected, I still think riot did a great job. (The hair and drapery are my favorites, so pretty!)
Personally, I've been thinking it'd look better in green.

IcyGus

12-14-2013

Sailor Moon Diana would have been better. Kappa

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKidd View Post
Sailor Moon Diana would have been better. Kappa
Not before Lux gets her Sailor Moon skin.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Not before Lux gets her Sailor Moon skin.
T___T

First, there are 5 more heavily armored, military themed skins in the line. We might see a feminine Lux skill as early as 2030. (If there are no delays.)

Epichuntarz

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Alright, so I decided to edit the texture of the model a bit, trying to fulfill some of the suggestions I've seen in various places. However, the texture is low-res, so making it look perfect is very hard. Another note: when designing models for 3D isometric view, it's best to have lighter colors on top, then darker colors on the bottom. This is why I didn't use the light blue on the bottom of her leggings.

List of changes:

-Fixed the face. Removed the pencil brows (this isn't the 90s!), added eye makeup, "glowy" eyes, blush, and fixed the lips a bit. Also added the heretic scar, removed the crescent.

-Changed hair color to blonde, edited the ties to match the rest of the outfit.

-Brightened up the entire model. It was so dull, so I made it more vivid.

-People are saying there's not enough armor. I added a chestpiece under the shirt and made the cloth shirt more drapey.

-Changed up the leggings a bit to make them look like light armor.

-Added a bit to the shoes.

If anyone has other suggestions, I'll try to add/subtract stuff.

Attachment 856888Attachment 856889Attachment 856890

(Once the skin is released to the public, I'll upload this to LeagueCraft.net as a custom model)
Better than it was before, but still not THE Diana skin I've been waiting on for a year. Gonna skip. Hopefully her next skin's concept is...more interesting.

RenegadeTQ

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Why does it get a headdress. Dark Valkyrie wasn't allowed to have a headdress because it covered her moon symbol. This skin has a headdress that covers her moon symbol.

This irks me severely.
She wasn't allowed to have a headdress because people complained she looked too much like Syndra and they claimed Riot was being lazy and not creative. Any other reason is just a fašade.

Comparison of original skin with purple eyes edited:
Name:  Diana_1 purple.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  161.4 KB