Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 479 24.11%
Needs Slight alterations 629 31.66%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 879 44.24%
Voters: 1987. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guiltui

12-13-2013

Its riot fault for hyping this skin,now they better fix it

Pinky27

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamasx View Post
I'm not a fan of the color scheme, but I like the design. I'm not really sure what color scheme I would like though, since I tried imagining it with some other colors and didn't really like those either. Maybe its the hair color? Anyways, the current one makes her seem a bit like a bridesmaid more than goddess haha. Maybe a slight tweek in the skirt design would fix this too, not sure though.

Edit: Actually the more I look at it the more I like it. Something in my head is still telling me something's wrong with it though.
I feel the same way--it's growing on me, but I can't seem to get over the sense that it's a bit too much on the princess side of warrior princess

Wargasmic

12-13-2013

I voted for needs slight alterations, though I'm pretty sure they will fix it up and make it look better. I honestly like it, it's a nice contrast to her regular splash and skin. It's nice to have variety in my opinion. I like the Lunar skins (Tryndamere being based on my favorite Dynasty Warriors). Not a HUGE fan of the Riven, but I mean, I'm sure people will like it.

My only real complaint with the Diana skin is the shoulder pads. Just saying, they feel out of place to me.

ZithisLabs

12-13-2013

just for personal taste, this new one looks lame when compared to her default and no where near the awesomeness of Dark Valkyrie, so even if i didn't already own Dark Valkyrie, i would still see no reason to get it cause her default is more appealing IMO

Trading Aces

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nampoosh View Post
People just need to realize that this skin is not done.

Riot releases these unfinished skins on the pbe to get feedback.

So instead of just saying "OH ITS UGLY Y U DO THIS RITO," give it some time, submit some feedback and just maybe Riot will change it to include popular suggestions.
I laugh at this; anyone remember GD *****ing like crazy about Yasuo's release skin and how poorly executed it was? Did that get changed? Nope. How likely is it that riot with change the character model? At best, 0.0000000001% chance

kjj92

12-13-2013

It doesn't even have anything to with moon, its a diana skin and its for LUNAR revel, and its named LUNAR goddess, I just don't know what are they thinking when they designed it?

kjj92

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Aces View Post
I laugh at this; anyone remember GD *****ing like crazy about Yasuo's release skin and how poorly executed it was? Did that get changed? Nope. How likely is it that riot with change the character model? At best, 0.0000000001% chance
Yes, they never polish skins before release, the model and textures on PBE is basically set in stone, the only thing that is missing is just her particles, and its probably not going to be good, cause its a 975 skin

Daemon

12-13-2013

I'm kind of disappointed. There's really nothing "lunar" about it. I was expecting cool, fancy armor. But she looks like Karma. If this were a Karma skin, it'd make a lot of sense. But this looks nothing like Diana. It's just too...weird? I'm not digging the miniskirt or the blandness of the skin. It needs more warrior added to it.

Here's suggestions I had from another thread:

I'm seeing a suggestion on reddit and S@20 that she needs some sort of elaborate neck armor, which I think would make it better. Something like this: http://armstreet.com/catalogue/full/...or-paladin.jpg with gems on it or something.

Here's some suggestions:

-Fix her face.

-Add Lunari scar and glowy eyes.

-Add more armor pieces (did I mention that she's practically wearing the same leggings from Dark Valkyrie?)

-Add a sash around her waist. Add a sash to her blade, like Riven's Lunar Revel skin.

-Make the colors a bit more vivid.

Luninareph

12-13-2013

I love it so far, actually.

Glumduk

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Why does it get a headdress. Dark Valkyrie wasn't allowed to have a headdress because it covered her moon symbol. This skin has a headdress that covers her moon symbol.

This irks me severely.
Dark Valk didn't get a headdress because it made her silhoette too similar to Syndra.