Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.95%
Needs Slight alterations 625 31.65%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.41%
Voters: 1975. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boyahda

12-13-2013

Not a fan of it at all. But then again, I'm not really sure what I was expecting.

Khell DarkWolf

12-13-2013

...Queen Serenity is that you?

Bad skin is bad

Nampoosh

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Except that they rarely listen to feedback, except in the most extreme circumstances. They'll add particles and release it as-is.

And in the case of skins, no amount of yelling will get them to make major alterations. Look at Steel Legion Lux. Two gigantic threads, and they didn't change a damn thing about it.
That's because those threads were on GD, and Riot doesn't do GD anymore. I'm sure if it were posted to Leddit or hell even the PBE forum it would at least get noticed. I know for a fact that Riot listened to feedback and changed parts of Creator Viktor.

DoctahBad

12-13-2013

I think they are entirely too caught up in the concept of it, so its really losing out on key "Diana" aspects. The pale skin, the hair. the armor...You can still do all of these things "prettier" but with Diana in mind. I just dont see diana, I see someone else.

Finch Toast

12-13-2013

I believe they have 2 skin lines going during the lunar festival:
Lunar Revel = celebratory/festive skins
Warring Kingdoms = Military/dynasty warriors-esque

This one feels more like a Warring Kingdoms skin. I feel they should have made it more Festive with her representing the moon goddess. Reds would have worked very well. The hair color change doesnt bother me too much. However the skin color AND a hair color change does change to much about her as well as covering up her forehead symbol makes it hard to distinguish her as Diana.

Pinky27

12-13-2013

I'd always been hoping for something like the Eclipse Diana fan art (http://gisalmeida.deviantart.com/art...iana-329442346).
Although I love the blade in this Lunar Revel skin, it just doesn't feel like Diana. It's so soft with its cloth and light colors whereas Diana is a hardened warrior who would probably feel more comfortable in armor than that cloth.

Wolféran Maximus

12-13-2013

Diana deserves a great skin. 16 months after her debut and we get this?
I mean I know the skin is not final BUT the work on it could have been better.
Riot can still fix this. Now we wait GD...

DoctahBad

12-13-2013

I really hope they fix it, because I am so disappointed! My favorite champion, and the first one I ever bought. Over 600 Diana games, please..fix..this riot! ;-;

Finch Toast

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky27 View Post
I'd always been hoping for something like the Eclipse Diana fan art (http://gisalmeida.deviantart.com/art...iana-329442346).
Although I love the blade in this Lunar Revel skin, it just doesn't feel like Diana. It's so soft with its cloth and light colors whereas Diana is a hardened warrior who would probably feel more comfortable in armor than that cloth.
I've seen this fan art hoping around a lot it is a nice concept. I guess if I were to justify why she doesnt feel like a hardened warrior. I would think of this more as like a 'justicar' skin. If Diana hadnt been deemed a heretic by her people. During the lunar revel she is revered and considered a goddess so in my eyes its fine if shes not bathed in armor. Though im sure a few more armor accents wouldnt hurt if they fit with the theme of the model.

llamasx

12-13-2013

I'm not a fan of the color scheme, but I like the design. I'm not really sure what color scheme I would like though, since I tried imagining it with some other colors and didn't really like those either. Maybe its the hair color? Anyways, the current one makes her seem a bit like a bridesmaid more than goddess haha. Maybe a slight tweek in the skirt design would fix this too, not sure though.

Edit: Actually the more I look at it the more I like it. Something in my head is still telling me something's wrong with it though.