Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.95%
Needs Slight alterations 625 31.65%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.41%
Voters: 1975. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUltimate3

12-14-2013

I was under the impression that the goal was to for the next Diana skin was to be less heavily armored. The only thing I don't like about the skin personally is the face and that can be touched up I believe. Everything else in my opinion looks nice. VERY oriental, but nice.

Also, really super bummed at the missed opportunity for a Lunar Rev Karma skin. I mean, Tryndamere gets another event skin, and we all know he didn't need it -_-.

(And yes I am aware of the numerous other neglected champions. Just expected an obvious one for Karma here.)

EchoezOfRain

12-14-2013

To be honest, I think my main issue is that it doesn't scream "Lunar Revel" or "asian" at all to me. It could have had a MUCH better design than this. I would rather have a Dragonblade Diana. These "touch-ups" had better be friggin good touch ups

Sorioku

12-14-2013

Sheet I like it.

lightdragoon88

12-14-2013

Name:  39342806.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  69.9 KB

lucastgp

12-14-2013

New Trynda skin is WAY BETTER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SZRIODQFQk

Epichuntarz

12-14-2013

Even without the particles on Diana, the Riven and Trynd skins LOOK WAY COOLER. They have some balls to them.

Alice Twilight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

I like the idea of combining more armor under the fabric, I don't like the skin she's showing on her legs but on the other hand I also think she sandals showing toes would be good.

Ytraz

12-14-2013

I don't want to go into detail but i'm pretty upset that after waiting so long for a Diana skin we get slightly-foreign looking costumed-human Diana as a skin. Nothing fun about it at all. Not to say that it isn't pretty work, but I can't imagine wanting to use this skin because it fulfils no fantasies whatsoever, and probably only has value to the most die-hard of Diana fans, skin collectors, and people who actually appreciate the meaning behind the lunar revel. Which (i'd assume) is not a huge portion of the community.

Even just on the grounds of making money, would a skin like this sell for more than one of the scores of other amazing and fantastical thematic ideas people have been throughing around for Diana?

Just disappointed

Wobiwobi

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Twilight View Post
I don't like the skin she's showing on her legs.
come on man what are you a gay or feminist? :P view of beautiful female legs isn't bad unless we are talking about manly-girl thing that don't shave legs or looks like human-bear hybrid D:

Markoth

12-14-2013

I wish that the W orb particles were little moons that revolved around her.