Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.90%
Needs Slight alterations 629 31.78%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.32%
Voters: 1979. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yutani San

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Well he did say he has makeup planned. This is a very early version of the skin, it's over a month away. If makeup is added and the eyes are fixed, those two tiny changes alone would improve the skin a lot.

We don't even know what the particles are going to look like yet. I'd offer to post some screenshots once they're added but I have no doubt RoG/S@20 would beat me to it anyway.
You are right, and he said they would make it more warm colors, and more gold than yellow... which would look better. I'm not against it not having as much armor, but if they are going to go that route she should look beautiful and stunning. I have faith in riot, they DO listen and I'm sure they will tweak this skin as they can.

Epichuntarz

12-14-2013

Severely disappointed that this is "THE" Diana skin we've been waiting a year and a half for-it's not even original-it's just part of the Lunar Revel "Series" for her, Riven, and Trynd.

Feel let down on this one. I know you're not going to follow the suggestion of the poll and scrap this skin-but at least consider the feedback on this. We've been waiting OVER A YEAR for a Diana skin, and getting this skin means it won't be any time soon when Diana gets another. I really thought she deserved something HOLY **** THAT IS SO COOL IM ABOUT TO PEE MYSELF!>>!>!>!!< I'm sure this skin will look very polished when it's done-it's just not exciting to me.

Infernal Nasus was COOL. Popstar Ahri was cool. Arcade Heca was SUPER COOL. Gladiator Draven-BADASS. This Diana skin? "I guess it looks good."

Probably not instabuy (and I had been saving RP to get THE DIANA SKIN-probably just gonna spend it now).

Akava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

I think my biggest complaint on this skin is she just looks and feels old as in age. I get she's not getting a cute skin ever but does she have to look like a Grandmother?

-This is purely opinion-

Power Of Syndra

12-14-2013

IronStylus. I love the new Skin! Donīt let People talk down this work. Itīs is really nice and I am gonna buy it!

Nyxeira

12-14-2013

What really gets me about the skin is the lack of resemblance to the moon. I'm not saying they need it to be all silver-ed out without a headdress, the coloring could work, but we do already have a purple Diana skin (literally since her skin is purple) and as of right now the skin isn't worth buying. They hardly tried, and that's a fact. They have released so many great original skins lately, then they throw this at us and expect us to be happy. Well, sorry Riot, but with that color scheme combined with the design, not only does she look nothing like Diana, she also does not look at all like her usual bad ass self. If you're gonna take this much time on a skin a lot of people have been waiting for, you can atleast do it right. It'd be nice if people got excited about Diana again.

RealyBadHICCUPS

12-14-2013

I may may be relatively new to LoL but i am far from new at buying stuff from riot (i mean rly like ur content is my crack) but I have read all the posts and the ones that ironstylus replied to and people that keep saying this skin will suk are mistaken and should reread the posts that ironstylus gave because he is changing it maybe not completely but to our suggestions which is amazingly thoughtful and the skin seems to me that it will be elegant but still that diana feel where she feels very badass.

Crai Crushna

12-14-2013

It just doesn't look or feel liek Diana. Her quotes do not fit this new elegant look and air she has about her. She should've got a BloodMoon Chinese New Year Skin. With cloth that wove in between small armor. The armor would be light armor as she is using mobility in this skin. The skin would be Dark colors (Blue/Black/Purple) with Red on the outliners. Her hair would be a dark red and the cloth would be Oranges and yellows. The skin as is just doesn't feel diana. This looks and feels like a Karma Skin.

Well, atleast this saves me money as her base and DV are better looking and fit her lore and theme.

Wobiwobi

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crai Crushna View Post
It just doesn't look or feel liek Diana. Her quotes do not fit this new elegant look and air she has about her. She should've got a BloodMoon Chinese New Year Skin. With cloth that wove in between small armor. The armor would be light armor as she is using mobility in this skin. The skin would be Dark colors (Blue/Black/Purple) with Red on the outliners. Her hair would be a dark red and the cloth would be Oranges and yellows. The skin as is just doesn't feel diana. This looks and feels like a Karma Skin.

Well, atleast this saves me money as her base and DV are better looking and fit her lore and theme.
smth like this?
Attachment 856083
Attachment 856082

atm I also think about spending my money and buying new Nasus skin instead of that Diana even if I waited more then a year for new skin for her... but who knows maybe they will fix this skin until early-mid January

KissenKitten

12-14-2013

I like the theme of this skin a lot. Diana already has heavily armored skins as it is. Skins are supposed to be reimaginings of champions. Not a slightly tweaked version of what already exists. I like that the skin has more cloth than armor for the simple fact that Diana's base and DV skin are already so heavily armored. It's so much more feminine. When Diana released, I played her everyday! I loved that she was a strong female character that wasn't overly feminine or sexualized. So well done. But now that she exists as a stoic champion of strength and resolve, I think it's okay to go in the opposite direction for this skin.

I'm pleased to see the headdress return as most people are I'm sure. I was very disappointed to have it removed from DV when that's the only reason I bought it. I do however, feel that the headdress AND the topknot hair loops clash a little and make her head look too busy but other than that, I think the skin is very soft and elegant. Words that thus far, couldn't really be used to describe Diana.

I'd hate to see her lose something she's never had. Armor, she has. Flowing, enchanting, soft visuals she does not have. Lets be openminded.

GhastlyGhoulMan

12-14-2013

Personally, I'd love to see the Winter Solstice skin suggested on a similar thread. We'd probably have to wait till next snowdown, but I'd be willing to wait.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4116269