Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 472 23.94%
Needs Slight alterations 624 31.64%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 876 44.42%
Voters: 1972. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkflameShyvana

12-14-2013

The thing I like most about the skin is the back-tassels. The animation on them is lovely.

I didn't like the skin at first, I was skeptical of lack of armour, but it looks much better ingame. Simple matching skill animations and it'll look great.

Wobiwobi

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian Haze View Post
Look at Ahri's new skin than look at Diana's I KNOW they can do better I've seen it
because Ahri is symbol of... umm just check more pervy sites ... for this community and people love playing as Ahri so no wonder RIOT gave her "proper" skin, while Diana is a symbol of ...nothing for LoL players? maybe symbol of typical goth/emo/unnatracive girl, etc... I dunno. I don't know if people still like her that much like once when she was VERY strong pick.
so that's why she need good skin that will emanate with femine aspect not another armored fighter female skin, just look at new winter Sivir skin, beside that helmet she look SOOOO good and now look at that Diana.

Crimson Mutt

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobiwobi View Post
unnatracive girl, etc...
[citation needed]

I think Diana is very attractive, if I dare say so myself.

EDIT: As for the rest of your post, it's poppycock.
It's work in progress, it's not yet done AND IronStylus is here taking tips on what to improve so we all like it.

Splinterheart

12-14-2013

Haven't decided if I like the headress yet. Might be a bit too big on the sides for me, but I'd leave the headress on her for sure, with at most, minor modifications.

Neo Cyrus

12-14-2013

Senstrae you need to get your quotes right, that one you quoted wasn't me.

Wobiwobi while I agree with you about the hair loops, I don't agree with anything else. I like the headdress even though I think it can be improved. The rest I'm neutral about.

Crimson Mutt

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Senstrae you need to get your quotes right, that one you quoted wasn't me.

Wobiwobi while I agree with you about the hair loops, I don't agree with anything else. I like the headdress even though I think it can be improved. The rest I'm neutral about.
Yeah, i noticed that. My post's text, but the name and link-to was to your post.

Wobiwobi

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky27 View Post
I disagree--without the shoulder pads it's just an armorless Diana in a dress, which doesn't suit her at all in my opinion
same goes for Leona who is a typical female paladin that wears plate armor and suddenly... Leona beach skin with simple beach clothes/bikini?

it was already said in past that skins don't have to fit to champion lore/personality... so armorless, not super pale Diana skin don't sound that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
They should really just redo her hair and remove that 2 ugly ass shoulder pads, and it should be pretty good
I totally support that idea of redoing her hair/changing it color/removing that weird hairstyle on top of her head

Yutani San

12-14-2013

I main Diana.. and actually have been working on a cosplay for her and putting it off because I was waited for her LONG overdue skin to be released (Im pretty sure she was ignored hard when it came to skins...)

I'm very disappointed This skin is so. boring? Uncharacteristic? I was hoping for something really elegant for her (not peasant looking.. or stupid hair...) or something sexy. Diana is a really beautiful and her backstory is tragic. This would have been an opportunity to make her LOOK beautiful or do something FUN and out there, over the top. For example, a sexy christmas or valentines skin. They need to either stay true to character, or go over the top and have fun with it. This is neither.

I remember reading in PBE a while back that they had plans for a skin, and stopped it because they had a BETTER idea for an upcomming themed event. THIS IS BETTER?! Come on Riot... I buy a lot of skins, but what is so hard with getting one right with Diana? Her second skin is already one I won't buy. The only champ I main that I won't buy a skin for.

*sigh* My poor Diana

Wobiwobi

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutani San View Post
I main Diana.. and actually have been working on a cosplay for her and putting it off because I was waited for her LONG overdue skin to be released (Im pretty sure she was ignored hard when it came to skins...)

I'm very disappointed This skin is so. boring? Uncharacteristic? I was hoping for something really elegant for her (not peasant looking.. or stupid hair...) or something sexy. Diana is a really beautiful and her backstory is tragic. This would have been an opportunity to make her LOOK beautiful or do something FUN and out there, over the top. For example, a sexy christmas or valentines skin. They need to either stay true to character, or go over the top and have fun with it. This is neither.

I remember reading in PBE a while back that they had plans for a skin, and stopped it because they had a BETTER idea for an upcomming themed event. THIS IS BETTER?! Come on Riot... I buy a lot of skins, but what is so hard with getting one right with Diana? Her second skin is already one I won't buy. The only champ I main that I won't buy a skin for.

*sigh* My poor Diana
^this

Neo Cyrus

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutani San View Post
*sigh* My poor Diana
Well he did say he has makeup planned. This is a very early version of the skin, it's over a month away. If makeup is added and the eyes are fixed, those two tiny changes alone would improve the skin a lot.

We don't even know what the particles are going to look like yet. I'd offer to post some screenshots once they're added but I have no doubt RoG/S@20 would beat me to it anyway.