Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 473 23.90%
Needs Slight alterations 629 31.78%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 877 44.32%
Voters: 1979. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

01-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolféran Maximus View Post
GG they are not gonna fix her face and give the final touches to the skin.
Lunar Revel is very soon so I guess we just accept this skin and wait for another one...
Maybe in another 16 months or something.
Will this game even be around in 2 years? Seriously. I'm absolutely maddened by the lack of effort put in. If someone like me who knew nothing of Photoshop could have come up with something within minutes, a professional artist could do better in that same time.

Instead we get potato face Diana and to add insult to injury everyone is looking at the splash, not the model, so it will sell like hotcakes and it will be deemed a great success and praise will be given to Parrot for this.

I fixed it in minutes. Minutes.

This is/will be the only skin release for Diana in TWO YEARS minimum.

Minutes Vs Years.

I've been trying to hold my tongue but this is just trash quality work and there always be a swarm of tards to defend it as if we should be grateful that we get to pay $8 for this half finished skin after a year and a half.

Just because a game is played zoomed out doesn't mean the textures should be left as trash. Especially if it's something that can be clearly seen anyway.

LululuCawCaw

01-23-2014

Seriously, this model still has lazy eye syndrome?

Wolféran Maximus

01-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Will this game even be around in 2 years? Seriously. I'm absolutely maddened by the lack of effort put in. If someone like me who knew nothing of Photoshop could have come up with something within minutes, a professional artist could do better in that same time.

Instead we get potato face Diana and to add insult to injury everyone is looking at the splash, not the model, so it will sell like hotcakes and it will be deemed a great success and praise will be given to Parrot for this.

I fixed it in minutes. Minutes.

This is/will be the only skin release for Diana in TWO YEARS minimum.

Minutes Vs Years.

I've been trying to hold my tongue but this is just trash quality work and there always be a swarm of tards to defend it as if we should be grateful that we get to pay $8 for this half finished skin after a year and a half.

Just because a game is played zoomed out doesn't mean the textures should be left as trash. Especially if it's something that can be clearly seen anyway.
I know and understand your frustration.
I don't even know if this game will be around or not by that time.
You are the most dedicated fan of Diana in GD. I will give you that.
Personally I will be getting this skin just because it's better than Dark Valkyrie Diana.
I too am a Diana main and yes I am as frustrated as you and what you are saying it's right all of it.
They just needed a few minutes to make this changes but they didn't for who knows what reasons.
I will accept this skin and wait like I did for the new one that is coming soon.
Hopefully I will still be around here to gave my opinions about it same as you.

For now we just accept this skin and wait for the next one... patiently. Such is Life friend...

Neo Cyrus

01-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LululuCawCaw View Post
Seriously, this model still has lazy eye syndrome?
What kills me is that the old model without the makeup that still had potato face syndrome was not as noticeable when fully zoomed out. This new one is impossible to ignore.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...663&highlight=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolféran Maximus View Post
For now we just accept this skin and wait for the next one... patiently. Such is Life friend...
I don't think I can do the same as you, I would be butthurt every time I see the skin. I think I'll just use the default skin once in a while now instead of DV so I don't have to see the same thing for the 2000th time.

Xarazel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2014

my two cents: it is a well made skin, but i do not like it, personally

Starlighte

01-23-2014

Guys, bump OP's thread and this thread.
http://community.na.leagueoflegends....quick-question
Let's try and get IS to come back and further discuss what is going on with the skin. Remember to be polite and keep the conversation positive because that is the best way to get him to come around.

HopesOutlaw

01-23-2014

Personally I like her new skin the way it is for the most part. All I would have maybe added was some different jokes/dance kinda thing that would fall in with the Lunar New year and such. but otherwise I think it is fine the ones that need to be updated is Karma's old skins. when they revamped her they should have revamped her other skins as well. *shrugs* Just my personal opinion and thoughts on that.

Neo Cyrus

01-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlighte View Post
Guys, bump OP's thread and this thread.
http://community.na.leagueoflegends....quick-question
Let's try and get IS to come back and further discuss what is going on with the skin. Remember to be polite and keep the conversation positive because that is the best way to get him to come around.
...... I'm sure he must have heard the complaints regarding the potato face already. For whatever reason he believes the textures aren't worth working on. He probably believes that people don't notice it fully zoomed out. I've always noticed how crumby Diana's textures are.

Lans1ing

01-23-2014

Art is about perfection, I thought Ironstylus would know the basics atleast! Fix the skin, you still have this weekend!

Alfirinestel

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Quoting myself because:
Attachment 867748
I love how everything else came out, minus the face. I wonder if lunar revel's face model is the base face model you have for Diana's base model? It certainly does not look like it. It looks like a completely different face and ethnically different. I think what would help is either us Diana's base model's face or remodel it to match the splash. I think this would be a very important and perfect addition. Btw.... is that a hidden pink easter "Bunny" in Diana's Ult when she flashes to her target?

Neat!