Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 484 24.27%
Needs Slight alterations 630 31.59%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.13%
Voters: 1994. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wobiwobi

01-11-2014

so another pbe patch and new stuff

more particles but ofc they are still pink also I totally must agree with that they are way to bright so it will be hard to see them in teamfights

also new summoner icon with Diana and based how she look on that icon they won't remove those hair loops

somehow I think that IronStylus&RIOT just ignored all suggestion/opinions from this thread that appeared from the moment when Parrot last time said something here/they went on holiday break, no to mention pool results.

well that last (hope for superb Diana skin) thing that hold me to LoL for almost year just died and I guess it's time to say good bye League of Legends... it was nice 4 years :/

Neo Cyrus

01-11-2014

I think you cut yourself off mid sentence. You wanted to say the icon looks like the old model since the crown is different.

Parrot pls, look at that edit I made in the previous page.

Wobiwobi

01-11-2014

bump (even if there is no point since this thread is totally ignored by riot)

also they added login screen on pbe... yup totally they won't change this skin and it's closed project >.> gj IronStylus you disappointed thousands of Diana fans

what was the whole point of IS answering in this thread, all that "thank you for your feedback it's very useful, I will show it for 3D team" when the only thing they actually seriously change (or more like finish) is her headgear and add bad looking makeup? -_-

breakingship

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolféran Maximus View Post
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f359_g9FBn.../s1600/png.png

Her official splash art is here! Your thoughts?

Edit: I personally love the splash art. I looks really good.
Makes me want to buy the skin even more.

Edit 2: Why the downvotes?
I am showing her official splash art.
GD pls...
Her Her splash art looks amazing!I like how her hands are in front of the moon to symbolize a sort of worship and power in the moon. The clouds are a nice touch. Not the type of skin I was hoping for though...

breakingship

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingship View Post
Her Her splash art looks amazing!I like how her hands are in front of the moon to symbolize a sort of worship and power in the moon. The clouds are a nice touch. Not the type of skin I was hoping for though...
Why the downvote? Just putting my opinion on my favorite champion's new skin...

Sadistic Doll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2014

I'll be getting it

Neo Cyrus

01-12-2014

Parrot bait time.

@IronStylus
@Parrot
@Riot
@Rito
Leona
Leona skin
No skin for Diana
Diana is never getting a skin

Maybe that will work. Pls look at page 111.

Neo Cyrus

01-12-2014

Someone walks in downvotes everyone and walks away.

Aaaand we continue asking for answers.

Yutani San

01-12-2014

To be honest, the splash art looks amazing. I only hope the in game model is half as good! I don't see any ridiculous face makeup on the splash, and I think they made her looks very beautiful! I dislike the hair loops, but I think the in splash art it doesn't look terrible because they lay back, where as in the game model they sit on top like mickey mouse ears!

The things left I'd like to see changed on the model:
1. The particle effects, please do NOT make them pink. I already have all the ahri skins... Diana should be a more purple/lilac color PLEASE. Not pink
2. Her cloth drapery in the back looks great, but why is one shorter than the other? Both long please.
3. The makeup, please tell me if is removed and looks like the splash art.
4. Make the hair loops look more natural like the splash, not foolishly placed on top.
5. Hey EYES. Please tell me you have fixed her eyes. All I can see is iguana face when I look at the model.

Anyone know when the lunar revel skins are projected to launch live?

Neo Cyrus

01-12-2014

The reason the particles are pink is because cherry blossoms are pink. I have no beef with the particles as long as they're updated and not sloppy.

The thing is with those, they're so small you can't tell unless you're actually looking for it. So what are the odds they'll be updated? Probably none especially if they're not fixing the face.

Regular attacks:
Name:  Diana_Skin02_BA1_Decal.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  5.6 KB Name:  Diana_Skin02_BA2_Decal.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  9.4 KB

Moonsilver Blade:
Name:  Diana_Skin02_BA3_Decal.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  34.1 KB

The skins will be released this month since Chinese Overlord Day is towards the end of the month.