Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 484 24.27%
Needs Slight alterations 630 31.59%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.13%
Voters: 1994. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Do any of these champions have a skin in development that might hit live servers soon?

Akali, Ashe, Irelia
Please ask about Rengar/Syndra/Kha'Zix/Zed/Nami/Quinn before those please

Rengar was released 1yr 4mo's ago.

Quinn, 9 1/2 mo's.

Ralik098

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
I don't know what your definition of soon is but if any of those have anything in development it's probably a minimum of 2 months away. These skins currently on the PBE are for the Lunar Revel, which is for Chinese New Year, that's on the 31st of January over a month away. I assume they will be released a week prior to that or something.
k, to clarify... let's say in the next six months then. It has been a very long time since any of those champions received a skin. Not as bad as someone like Rumble for sure, but still would be nice to see them get one.

KiteAzure

12-14-2013

I like the more armour idea, but I also like the little flap that diana has behind her when she walks, its very cool

I personally would like to see a more interesting hair style from her though instead of the single pony tail like so:
Name:  change.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  304.1 KB

Starlighte

12-14-2013

Want feedback about not putting armor on her? Here it is.

This skin fits the theme of Lunar Revel perfectly. Does the skin need some touching up? Obviously. I feel that Diana already has 2 heavily armored skins and the point has been made that not every skin is for every player in the past. It is OK to have a non-armored skin. I mean hell, look at Traditional Sejauni now right? *hopefully that gives you a chuckle IronStylus*

Personally, i say keep the silky garb and avoid the armor. If she is celebrating the moon, she is going to be doing it in non-armored clothes. If we really want to give her armor, make her into a Warring Kingdoms skin in my opinion.

Eyrgos

12-14-2013

Hey IronStylus... you're the best.

Thanks for caring to ask what can be hit on for Diana's skin before it was too late.

I know a lot of people really would've loved if this had happened for High Noon Yasuo, but alas...

Bunch of people HATE High Noon Yasuo.

I think it's -okay-, could just use a lot of minor alterations (weapon make golden, hair make light blonde or auburn, etc.).

That to say, I'm glad you care to ask & take action

Lowel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

@IronStylus do you have any news concerning Dragon Master Swain ?

Eyrgos

12-14-2013

P.S. I too love the strands of fabric that fall behind her in this skin... and the hair is really lovely as-is I think

MisterFunk

12-14-2013

That feel when IronStylus doesn't want to completely encase a female champion in rugged armour. Riven and Tryndamere don't typically wear heavy armor, how come they get awesome looking oriental armor?

Senstrae

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyrgos View Post
Please ask about Rengar/Syndra/Kha'Zix/Zed/Nami/Quinn before those please

Rengar was released 1yr 4mo's ago.

Quinn, 9 1/2 mo's.
Frostblade Irelia was released 1 year, 7 months ago. Same for Ashe rework (her actual last skin was 2 years 1 month). Akali is also up to 2 years 1 month since last skin.

I know you're looking to have skins for the newer champions, but you shouldn't just shove aside legitimate cases where champions haven't had a skin in a while.

But yeah out of all I figure Karma, Rumble, and Trundle could use a new skin.
(Edit - other outlier cases)

MisterFunk

12-14-2013

What i want to know is that why Zedd and Syndra, champions who hail from Ionia, don't get a Lunar Revel skin, considering they both have one skin, and Shockblade zedd is kind of awful IMO. Tell me that Ionia isn't Asia all you want, but it is heavily influenced by Japan/China