List the stupidest things you did as a noob- be honest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LyonVastia

02-06-2014

I thought that since malphite could get damage from armor, I could 1 shot champs by just stacking chain mail. Sadly I learned the hard way not to do that from bad bot games XD

Tomahawkzzz

02-06-2014

Built Viktor with a runaans hurricane, frozen mallet, and augment power. Aka adc viktor with no powerful ad items

Rhozes

02-06-2014

Built Blade of the Ruined King on every single champ that first week. Yes, even Ahri and LeBlanc. I figured that Life Steal was a must-have for survival. XP

Alfnx

02-06-2014

when I first played league of legends, I remember not doing the tutorial and I was like, o man this people are so bad theyre still standing over there doing nothing, and I go and try to snipe that turret because it attacked me. It didn't go well.....

ViceN53

02-06-2014

For a month of playing League of Legends, I never knew about the runes or mastery. I just straight up played the game trying to get enough IP to buy Corki. Once I got Corki, I kept playing and I still didn't know anything about the runes or mastery until my brother taught it to me.

AlgirdasFromEuW

02-07-2014

I only bought 3 items on ANY champ: shurelya's ( rip) aegis and ga i though those items were op because they cost over 200 but they weren't that expensive or usefull when i played mid

johnnybravo2

02-08-2014

I started way back in season two, and built all the recommended items (we all know how horrible they were in those days)and never ulted. Like, ever.

Lyreine

02-09-2014

Uhhh...I used to build Tiamat on Sivir because i thought AAing when in melee range would proc it <_<
Also, on my very first PVP I played Elise and built Executioner's Calling, SotEL, AND an extra Spirit Stone on her. (Wasn't even jungling, had no idea that role existed). And also got killed by a lot of turrets. I dunno what I was doing...at all

Hmmm. Chased an enemy champion right into their own fountain once and discovered that it had a turret O_O
Got lost in the jungle A LOT.

Naveen123

04-03-2014

Well. Building sunfire and thronmail on Ashe is pretty noobish. But on the upside, I built last whisper. Building AD and AS Shen. Thought they might proc with his passive, so, yea.

Naveen123

04-03-2014

Oh my god, most of you guys are new when Elise and the new champs released? I started at the end of season 1 or something. Good ol' days. Or the starting of season 2. I miss Ionian spark and Madred's bloodrazor :'(