Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List the stupidest things you did as a noob- be honest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolutepain134

Recruiter

05-08-2014

GeTting 2 warmogs before anything on every champ... I thought I would be so tanky

Dreyst

Recruiter

05-08-2014

First champ I bought near the end of season 3 was Sejuani, I think it was right after the rework. So I ended up practicing my wall jumping skills with my Q top lane in PvP, having no clue Baron existed. Lo and behold, minute 15 came around and I had a nasty surprise. Good old days.

SorasMemories

05-08-2014

I used to not have flash because I thought it was useless.... EGAD!

darastrix1

05-09-2014

Building a Rabbadon's and 5 Rylai's on Kat, it works but I just feel so bad looking back at it.

Caleum

05-09-2014

Fight Teemo head on as ashe

DGomez

05-10-2014

Two boots! one for each foot!

HeroZero45

05-12-2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJo3vaijx4
It in the end of the video where i would just do noting but troll with the enemy lol

will is cool

Recruiter

05-12-2014

Thinking that taric was a adc

1227Jacob1227

05-12-2014

Had a couple mana potions, clicked the key to use them, and didn't see the visual effect or buff. I button-bashed, tried clicking on the item, and even got new batteries for my keyboard. Lo and behold, the entire time, I had full mana. >_>

Zimmy

05-12-2014

I used heal and teleport till like level 20 because I didn't know what other other summoners, but this was 3 years ago. I played custom games with people near or above my level till level 15 because I didn't know there was a normal queue. FML only time I would is when someone invites me. FML
Ahhh good old times.

Didn;t know what last hitting was until I watch one of Riot Champion spotlight.