Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List the stupidest things you did as a noob- be honest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikux3

04-07-2014

Got Hurricane and attack speed items on every champ I played (both melee and ranged) >.<

Seraphic Lights

Recruiter

04-07-2014

I used Zhonya Hourglass in base.

Bearded Psycho

04-07-2014

going ADC jax. Zerker, Trinity, BT, PD, IE, BORK. was stupid, but i carried a lotta games after I got a kill or two.

girantina1799

04-07-2014

Building Frost Queen, Frozen Heart, Hextech Gunblade and Trinity on Veigar. >_> (he was the champ i first bought, and now my main)

Using abilities on turrets, inhibitors, and nexus,

A Cat With Toast

04-07-2014

Flashed out of the crater I created (Was playing as Jarvan IV) to avoid turret's fire but also flashed right into Ez's ult because I didn't know I could press R again to remove the crater... I got shut down.

AskBloodHunter

04-07-2014

I did AD lux........

Best Dr Mundo ZN

04-07-2014

Only bought recurved bow on ashe because I only payed attention to the pictures so then I said to myself: Why does Ashe need a Doran's BLADE? im so stupid....

alessthekid

Recruiter

04-08-2014

I would play Brand mid but I would buy attack speed items and I used to buy 2 Berserker's Greaves

alessthekid

Recruiter

04-08-2014

I playd Blitzcrank mid....

Ms Mercy Sky

04-08-2014

Hahaha I every single game tried to keep my minions alive because I thought I could make a giant wave of minions to kill the enemies, attacked enemies only if I saw them attack my minions, fuk my teammate, he could sacrifice to keep my minions alive hahaha