Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List the stupidest things you did as a noob- be honest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simon Lancaster

04-04-2014

Oh god, that would have to be... Garen ADC. That, or rushing a Warmog's with every single champ I played... 'cause it worked with Garen ADC XD

AerXP

04-04-2014

Well I stacked 6 cloth armor on master yi and wondered why I wasn't doing very much damage.........

Mimic94

04-05-2014

I went tank ashe once, because I was tired of getting hurt so easily.

NUKE034

04-05-2014

never got boots and got a bloodthirster on volibear

GloaBlade

04-05-2014

I think when I started mages, I was so used to playing ADC (Ashe namely) that half my build on mages consisted of AD items.

4The Song2

04-05-2014

I used to always (and still sometimes do) use my summoner spells by clicking them instead of using the buttons. It makes a difference, especially when I first tried our flash. One thing I still do far to often is simply forget to use my items active abilities. It just doesn't happen, barring the occasional "Oh hey" rare exception.

Farinel

04-05-2014

I wondered why buying items replaced some items I already had, so I sold off some items before buying

SkX Code

04-05-2014

I didn't even know spells were there... And I tried to kill the enemy with basic attacks all the time.

R1I1O1T1

04-05-2014

I played eve pre-remake

NytmareChaos

Recruiter

04-05-2014

I tried to use smite on champions and went duo mid.