List the stupidest things you did as a noob- be honest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsumikiri

04-04-2014

bought Trinity Force on everyone, cuz it was expensive

DubiousRW

04-04-2014

Just playing lulu's first free week at 8 or something - could only use abilities with the mouse left click because I hit "enter" at some point and wasn't realizing chat was active. Wondered why Lulu would have that disability until end of game when it said QQQWERREQRERQWEWQRWQRWQEWQEQ... in the lower left corner.

Kuronan

04-04-2014

Thinking ADC can actually work with Blade of the Ruined King until like a month ago... Now I realize only Vayne and Twitch can get away with it, and even then Twitch should still build Bloodthirster.

FreemanHulk

04-04-2014

I bought sunfire on any champion no matter what their role was

Gold Roger 07

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Capernoited View Post
Two boots!

Also... I started out as Ashe and a friend told me to only last hit minions. So I did. Even when they were attacking our nexus...

Well you have 2 foots this is logical...

Tactical Tugboat

04-04-2014

Played AP Yi because I found a guide online...

Quackas

04-04-2014

I played ashe every game; regardless of role.

Ran Flash and Ghost; used both at the same time whenever someone tried to kill me. I was told dying was the worst thing ever in the game so...

Rykaal

04-04-2014

When I was like level 6 I thought Tryndamere's ult lasted much longer. Tried diving 2 towers with it, and then realized it only lasts 5 seconds.

Crazorz

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubiousRW View Post
Just playing lulu's first free week at 8 or something - could only use abilities with the mouse left click because I hit "enter" at some point and wasn't realizing chat was active. Wondered why Lulu would have that disability until end of game when it said QQQWERREQRERQWEWQRWQRWQEWQEQ... in the lower left corner.
LMAO, I still do this form time to time.

I think the noobest thing I have ever done was ... I clicked a little further than I should have to make my Champ move. Swung the camera over to where the action was on the other side of the map to see the epic stomping my team was doing ... only to find myself dead to turret fire ... EXECUTED!!!

EdgarGrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

The furthest back biggest mistake I can remember is playing Janna and pushing the entire enemy team out of a perfectly good Morgana ult.

Also every missed point blank Ashe arrow weighs heavily on my conscious.