Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Mac Patching Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperWeapons2770

12-13-2013

Ok, so I tried to update to patch 3.15, but every time it gets to a certain point in the new champion's file, it says "an unspecified error has occurred" and then lets you send logs or continue. Im on Mac OS X 1.7.5, and so is my friend who has this same exact problem. I attached the log. It happens when i have about 3 min left in the patcher, and thats when im only downloading at 40-100 kbps (i know, crappy connection) so it has to be one of the latter files that patches. I doubt that my computer has anything to do with it (besides that it is mac) because it has run all other versions of league fine.

2013-12-13T17-56-22_launcher.log

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindbubba

12-13-2013

Same setup, same problem. Always stops on loginscreenloop.mp3. Tried switching to Oceania server, it updated completely. When I switched back to NA, exact same problem.