Screw Leona: Lets Have A Diana Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keikomatsui

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Of Syndra View Post
@IronStylus: But you know, I really would find it epic and awesome if you would scetch a 20 minutes Syndra for my Ten Commandments Of Syndra thread! =)

I mean Syndra DOES wear an armored headgear, doesn´t she? :3
But IDK if her armored headgear is heritical enough for the parrot.

Cooking Carnage

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I care about plenty of champions, however I've only worked on a limited number. I don't have as much insight into the one's I haven't worked on unless I was in proximity to the process.
Could you by any chance share which champions you've worked on?

From the top of my head I can only think of Dianna, Leona, from what I'm reading on this thread, Quinn, and I believe Sejuani. I'd love to know more about them because honestly, I've fallen in love with your work style. (Even though Jinx and Elise are my current faves, idk I guess I'm Into psycho B****es)

lightdragoon88

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermalls View Post
Diana release skin head piece, Never forget

Attachment 857466

....Sivir?

lightdragoon88

12-15-2013

Attachment 857565

Kid JustSoul

12-15-2013

hey ironstylus, as one of the creators of both Leona and Diana... what do you think of the pairing that so many fans seem to favor? have you read many of the fanfics out there for the two?

Twenty112

12-15-2013

I'd like to start out by saying what a gorgeous skin this is. If it was up to me, the only thing I would tweak is her face. Seriously, great work. I really like the leggings. For me, these make the skin. But if something were to change I think it would be cool to keep the peep toe and the cutouts, but give them a more armoured look. Additionally, it would be cool to make her bracers more metallic, or possibly to extend them to like a half glove covering her two middle fingers. It would also be really nice to add a breastplate kind of thing under the main cloth piece. Maybe like an armoured corset that just kinda peeks out. On the topic of her headdress/covering the symbol, I think it would be neat to have the symbol appear somewhere else on Diana. Either as a necklace, on the back of her top, the collar, on the headdress itself, as part of her elaborate hair tie thing. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Keep up the great work.

Jasiwel

12-15-2013

Moon rules sun drools!

davin

Senior User Researcher

12-15-2013
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Was digging around, found her final portrait we used for the pitch.
Memories! I remember when you were doing digging and digging on what a weapon for her should be like

Scilana

12-15-2013

Why is it that I keep seeing threads saying that Diana isn't in a good place, hmm? She's my go to AP champ, especially in the jungle. I don't get it. She takes practically no damage from jungle mobs if you build a single attack speed item (Stinger into Nashor's Tooth preferably for me).

I will admit that I do end up running the silly shield that only comes back when you die for first clears, but that's more because the new defense mastery tree makes no sense to me. For saying they want the first nine mastery points to matter early game it makes it seem odd to me that the %bonus armor/MR is in the first row but the flat defensive stats ate at point nine and up.

Great Owl

12-15-2013

Hey Parrot,
Looking through this thread I was just struck on how a lot of your faces are very alike. Will we ever get a champion with a less traditionally pretty face? Like a long thin nose bridge or a bit of a hooked nose or a man jaw or an ellen page-esque plump face or a tiny button nose or something? I think somewhere that league really suffers is lack or facial diversity. I think a lot of these facial features can be pretty, even if they don't comply with traditional "average face" standards of beauty. Actually thinking about this, Leona's base splash sort of reflects this, its a bit more masculine then her other splashes and makes her look a little more distinctive.