Yasuo's ultimate bugs currently found (Lee Sin + Riven for now)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obitobi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

Hello there,

It seems that Yasuo's ultimate, Last Breath, does not have a good synergy with Lee Sin's ultimate Dragon's roar. What happens is Yasuo does indeed teleport during Lee Sin's ultimate, but it does not add in to the knock, basically it doesn't suspend airborne enemy units, that's alright, since the enemy champion is moving, however, the true epicenter of the bug lies on the damage. Yes that's right, it does not damage, all Yasuo does is blink to the champion and the damage is not dealt which is a problem here, I can understand if it doesn't take over Lee Sin's ultimate even though it should, but the damage is nonexistent on top.

For Riven's case, it's simple, the third cast of Broken wings clearly says that it "damages enemies within 150 range and also knocks them up". Here, Yasuo is unable to use his ultimate, I've tried doing that 3 or 4 times in a normal match, I'm not sure whether or not Yasuo's ultimate has a criteria for the knocks, but it clearly says that he blinks to any airborne enemy unit, Riven's knock is a small one but it's a knock nonetheless.

Hopefully you will look into this.

Thanks and good work on Yasuo, he is fun to play and very rewarding.

Sokina

12-13-2013

I can confirm this is an issue. I've played several games with my girlfriend, and she played Nami / Zyra. Nami's bubble and Ult both let me use my Ulti, but it did absolutely no damage. Same with Zyra's ult. It was around level 8, in a botgame, against targets that had no armor items at all, and my ultimate did no damage at all against them. The animation played, and it locked them in air, but they took no damage from it at all.

It's cool that you can synergize his ultimate with other champions. It sucks if it sometimes (most of the time, in my case) does no damage. However, if I use my 3rd Q to knock them airborne, then ultimate, it does full damage. I'm just not noticing it working with certain allied airbornes.

Obitobi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokina View Post
It's cool that you can synergize his ultimate with other champions. It sucks if it sometimes (most of the time, in my case) does no damage. However, if I use my 3rd Q to knock them airborne, then ultimate, it does full damage. I'm just not noticing it working with certain allied airbornes.
More importantly, for it to apply damage it needs to suspend the enemy champions, in this case, it does not even suspend them for him to be able to deal the damage.

MORE INFORMATION:
Thresh's Flay (his E) doesn't seem to work properly either, Yasuo is given the option to use his Last Breath (ultimate) and when he does, he doesn't suspend them nor apply the damage.

EDIT:
Darius's Apprehend (E/Grab) also gives Yasuo the ability to use his ultimate, Last Breath, however the same thing happens as with Lee Sin's ultimate, Thresh's knock or Nami/Zyra's suspension/knocks, Yasuo does the ultimate animation and blinks but nothing happens.

Further more, after failing to execute an ultimate properly, he doesn't apply its damage and he is frozen for about 2 seconds or so and during those two seconds you can still use abilities but he is rooted for some reasons right after a failed ultimate.

I've looked for a handful of them, I've come across 6 champion abilities that don't work well with Last Breath. I'm sure there are more champion abilities that bug with his ultimate, hopefully Riot will look into this. He is a new champion after all, though I expected PBE to clear most of the bugs.

xXDarkMistXx

12-13-2013

I can also confirm this, i've run numerous tests, and it seems that this is only applied to specific character skills or ultimates, something that's odd is that Riven's 3rd cast of Broken wings is not even detected by Yasuo's ultimate, let alone being able to cast it and deal no damage, which is awkward considering it's a full fledged knock up.

Darius, Thresh, Lee Sin are examples of champions of where Last Breath detects that a nearby enemy champion is pulled back / knocked up / knocked back , and while the dash / teleport to the intended target performs well, he is stuck in place for the remaining seconds of his ultimate and cannot proceed to engage in any actions regarding movement or deal any damage specifically from the ultimate itself either.

In my opinion, this is a very serious issue and it can easily make or break teamfights, and while it is true that after casting his Q's knockup, your ultimate will work, this is not the issue at hand, since it's supposed to work that way, it's specific to the way and caracteristics that a skill works, furthermore it's foolish to think that you can always have your Q primed at it's 3rd cast in teamfights before initiation occurs from either team, so this bug is not something that we can simply "overlook" in trade of a different action.

Preferably, i'd like to get a red post or something along those lines in this topic to confirm that they're going to tweak it and that they've gotten knowledge of this bug.

xXDarkMistXx

12-13-2013

Bump becuz ******* post topicz and think they moar important than well elaborated topic

Baron Fool

12-13-2013

bump

Obitobi

12-13-2013

Bump, this is the most important Yasuo bug to take care of.

kajioni

12-13-2013

While playing Yasou I played a horrible match because I found my ult to be almost useless. Reason being, his ult won't proc when LeBlancs passive activates during knock up. Furthermore, his ult wont do damage to Poppy while she is in her ult Diplomatic Immunity, even if Diplomatic Immunity is activated on Yasou. Also, I don't think they should change it but Nautilus' pull will activate Yasou's ult if timed properly so I would Imagine that it is an unintended flaw not to activate from Riven's Broken Wings.

Obitobi

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajioni View Post
Also, I don't think they should change it but Nautilus' pull will activate Yasou's ult if timed properly so I would Imagine that it is an unintended flaw not to activate from Riven's Broken Wings.
I thought that way though, but considering Shyvana's ult works the same way, I tested my ultimate as Yasuo with Shyvana and it worked just fine, full damage. Also, Zac's ultimate is a knock back, a small one I may say, it works exactly like Riven's and Yasuo can use his ultimate with full damage. Riven is a knock, Yasuo should be able to land an ultimate since it's a real knock and it would make sense.
I mean if he can use Darius's grab to trigger Last Breath, then he should be able to use Riven's Broken wings logically. They should definitely disable his ultimate on Darius's Apprehend as it doesn't make much sense, the same goes for Blitzcrank's grab, he can use his ultimate and waste it since it won't work.

marneus calgar

12-13-2013

Has anyone had the problem where if they flash right as you do his ult you teleport to their location then you just stand there unable to move for like 2 seconds or so. I had this happen twice in a game in 3v3 twisted treeline. I teleported to them and they flashed away right as I reached their location and he just stood their for a couple of seconds and I could not move or act.