Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quinker

12-13-2013

Dear Riot you really need to fix how you get assists I find way to many times I'll do a lot of damage to a enemy and then my team-mate with clean up the kill 5 seconds after I died or ran away and I won't get any sort of assist and this makes the role of supports really hard as assists are the main way of income. also please increase the amount of ward you can have again I find with the pre season patch you guys aimed to help supports but by taking away oracle elixirs and limiting the ward we are able to buy you guys are taking away from the support role which is viewed by many to be bland and boring. the vision war is now completely gone and which was a important role in every game now seems to be forgotten. these are just something I have noticed while playing and I think should be changed in the interest of a better playing experience for the player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-13-2013

I fail to see how this is an ITEM to discuss, but regardless, assists are fine as is. If you fail at getting an assist as a support it's your own fault for dying needlessly. Fights do not last longer than 5-10 seconds at a max and if you die at the beginning of that you aren't assisting a whole hell of a lot now are you?