3.16 patch notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

12-12-2013

Just leaving this here for the actual LoL players that lurk OT

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4111610

The joke of course, is that the patch notes are satire on Riot's current balancing policy which involves horribly gutting non-viable characters and giving them some incredibly insignificant buffs.

This is topped off by nonsensical jargon to appease the masses "We wanted to shift some power into other parts of his kit to improve the overall Game Flow of the character". Huehuehue.

I explain here and not in GD because OT has few, if any, actual LoL players and the joke would go past almost everyone here.

DMC Colonel J

12-12-2013

How do you justify 56% WR on Rammers?

Jesus thy Lord

12-12-2013

0% ban/pick rate in every meaningful tournament held during 2013.

One of the lowest pick rates across the board.

His win rate was high because only actual Rammus players were playing him.

gg dat riot rape

Dokusei

12-12-2013

how the **** did you post in general discussion

stillnotCampir

12-12-2013

looking at solo queue WR is the stupidest way to tell if a champion needs to be nerfed.

Xion Moonray

12-12-2013

3.16, like the Biblical verse...

Morello 3:16 - "Nerf Irelia."

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

I haven't played league in about 2 months now...game is a ridiculously horrible joke...I don't know why Riot feels the need to make such huge sweeping changes of everything all the time...I think I just got sick of trying to adapt to a million changes a month...I'm an old dude that works alot and I cannot devote my entire free time to not only practice this stupid game but to learn the never ending river of changes...and then with the removal of the announcement forum and the creation of this retarded Reddit style comment system on the news feed I cannot even easily do my research without digging...
I logged on a couple of days ago and as soon as I saw new bushes, a billion new items, the third iteration of mastery overhaul, new this, new that, confusing this, why did you feel the need to do that,.. I lost the last bit of steam I had...change is refreshing in some games...the sheer amount of change in LoL is exhausting...and well I am exhausted

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

*test* retarded is no longer censored? weird...I wonder if the thread where we all *****ed about semantics changed that..

12-13-2013

I will admit, the GP and rammus notes gave me a smile.

Oh GP, my long lost love.

Kohana Sushi

12-13-2013

"I explain here where I think everyone is dumber than me so I can feel intellectually superior."