Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pink ward solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saarin

12-11-2013

After reading a fair number of posts, I get the sense that peoples main complaint about pink wards is that they are easily found and destroyed, feel like a blind luck placement (save baron and dragon) and make stealth champions feel a bit too strong. My idea for a fix would be to make pink wards invisible, but only detect stealth. What does that mean? This means that if a jungle village runs by the ward no one will know she was there, but if you put down a ward in the pinks range it becomes visible, additionally if jungle eve runs by, it will see her if she is stealthed. Of course this means making the ward have a life span. Improvements on this idea(which I came up with while eating and reading the forums) is welcome and wished for.

Febo Apolo

12-13-2013

that would mean old season 3 pink wards
before the of cours eno because you cant see non stealther, ok just palce both green and pink... and let a pink wards wars begin once again, except it now costs more than before

Saarin

12-17-2013

With the increased gold income having an outlet would be good, plus it would be nothing like season 3.