Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server problems?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrolias

12-11-2013

(please excuse my queenly language )

First of all, I need to say thank you for the awesome servers that Riot has created and made into such a great community. However, I've found a glitch with them where when I was poorly connected to the server, it marked me as a "leaver" and gave me no IP. That being said, I have very little to spend on the game, being a full time student, so this is basically my only way to get anything but I digress. Here's what happened: I entered a game and had a great connection for the first 10-15 minutes or so. Then something went haywire and I didn't know what to do. My ping was fine, the router was working properly and other devices were connecting to the Wi-Fi just fine. However, minions on the screen would refuse to die, champions registered as level 1 unless they leveled up, health bars were invisible, etc. This game was a massive throw because my team had great synergy, was ahead in global gold, and I was able to duel a Kha'zix while playing support Taric. In total, this probably cost me around 250IP and 36LP so you can imagine my frustration.

Sorry, I really got off topic. I'm not sure if this is a problem with just macs or the Riot servers or my router or what. Everything's pretty much brand new on my end, so like I said, I'm pissed. Anyway if you need additional details on the system or router I'd be happy to tell you anything you need to know.