Server problems?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrolias

12-11-2013

(please excuse my queenly language )

First of all, I need to say thank you for the awesome servers that Riot has created and made into such a great community. However, I've found a glitch with them where when I was poorly connected to the server, it marked me as a "leaver" and gave me no IP. That being said, I have very little to spend on the game, being a full time student, so this is basically my only way to get anything but I digress. Here's what happened: I entered a game and had a great connection for the first 10-15 minutes or so. Then something went haywire and I didn't know what to do. My ping was fine, the router was working properly and other devices were connecting to the Wi-Fi just fine. However, minions on the screen would refuse to die, champions registered as level 1 unless they leveled up, health bars were invisible, etc. This game was a massive throw because my team had great synergy, was ahead in global gold, and I was able to duel a Kha'zix while playing support Taric. In total, this probably cost me around 250IP and 36LP so you can imagine my frustration.

Sorry, I really got off topic. I'm not sure if this is a problem with just macs or the Riot servers or my router or what. Everything's pretty much brand new on my end, so like I said, I'm pissed. Anyway if you need additional details on the system or router I'd be happy to tell you anything you need to know.