Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is LeBlanc a little on the strong side of dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

12-12-2013

Manly Men Talons do.

Little girl Talons build some sort of defense 4th.

SylianEUW

12-12-2013

Quote:
Koravel:
As for your first point here... ya know what. Sure. You give me the champs you think are retarded OP I will spam them in blind all the time in NA and see what happens.
I suppose Talon and LeBlanc, since you don't seem to consider them OP.

Quote:
Talon builds GB/LW/BC into what, IE over there?
Brutalizer, of course.

I'm actually not sure, though I suspect Brutalizer could be a decent choice. Sanguine Blade might be another decent choice, but eh, I don't really know.

HaIfhearted

12-12-2013

Sylian, might I suggest you try IE on talon instead of that last Brutalizer?

The amount of insane damage he can do with lategame IE crits let him instagib some squishies without even needing to use his ult (or even w). Just E-auto-Q can kill a squishy lategame if he gets that crit.

SylianEUW

12-12-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Sylian, might I suggest you try IE on talon instead of that last Brutalizer?

The amount of insane damage he can do with lategame IE crits let him instagib some squishies without even needing to use his ult (or even w). Just E-auto-Q can kill a squishy lategame if he gets that crit.
It was kind of a joke, though I can see why people would take it seriously. Brutalizer as a 4th item is highly situational, and you might be better up just getting a B.F. Sword instead. Anyway, I see credit in both Sanguine Blade and Infinity Edge. SB gives more power faster, but if you can get to IE, you'll get a nice pay-off. Anyway, I don't really play Talon outside of ARAM, partly because I feel that he's a bit cheesy atm and it'd be hypocritical of me to play him, since I tend to scoff at people who spam him.

Hydra rush Talon is pretty bad though, in my opinion. Maybe it works on other maps, but it doesn't really work for top lane Dominion.

GeneralStan

12-12-2013

Just wanted to chime in saying that Genericke was able to solo kill my 240 MR Maokai (SV, Grail, mercs, and Veil). He said all you need is a BFT and a void to kill a tank, and he was right.

I think the largest issue with her is the leash range on her E. Toss Q then if E lands you're silenced and slowed (silence slow and mobility, also the combination that makes kassawin a ***** to deal with), then she can kite around until the snare hits. Once the E lands the snare is automatic because of the combination of slow and it's absurd range. Take 100-150 off the range of her leash and I think she's balanced.

KaWraith

12-12-2013

Quote:
Koravel:
Clueless wants us to think Lulu is no good so we will let Zimike have her.
Never again. Nope.
For serious though, like I said, I'm not going to make a stand on the 5th. The top-4 I am set on.
I will point out that Sauron has Lulu as the #5 overall champion, if he is still doing tier lists in order, which I believe he is.

Clueless doesn't fear lulu, unless zimike is playing lulu (or peoples). I think that was demonstrated last DD. (Taeulaf!)

In terms of the talon vs Kha'zix debate: kha'zix does crazy dmg without relying on his ultimate... and can reset chain jump his way through a low hp retreating team like a katarina/prenerf yi. Talon is better at killing 1 target, khazix is better at cleanup.
Thus IMHO khazix wins in overall power.

ZallKlos

12-12-2013

Sounds like a half full/empty glass debate.

MMKH

12-13-2013

It's all about the Critalon. Gotta build dem DPS ADC style.

subqt

12-14-2013

I don't even consider nidalee in top tier anymore, fact of the matter is a lot of players suck with her. Wukong, kz, lulu, win zhao, urgot, annie, fizz, talon, kass, and vi are 100000x more scary and ban worthy over nerdalee