Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is LeBlanc a little on the strong side of dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

milo0o

12-09-2013

Her mobility is top tier and she seems to be able to, in the hands of a skilled player, assassinate without backfire. Her mobility also makes chasing her down, god forbid, a total pain. She can constantly harass and prevent a point capture and make an easy escape.

Quite annoying. Please inform me how to not suck against her.

Before you ask, yes I usually do predict what theyre going to do, but it doesn't seem to help too much..

Genericke

12-09-2013

Quote:
milo0o:
Her mobility is top tier and she seems to be able to, in the hands of a skilled player, assassinate without backfire. Her mobility also makes chasing her down, god forbid, a total pain. She can constantly harass and prevent a point capture and make an easy escape.

Quite annoying. Please inform me how to not suck against her.

Before you ask, yes I usually do predict what theyre going to do, but it doesn't seem to help too much..

She's very much on the strong side, I'll admit it. She's also horrible to play against. I picked up Talon just so I could use him anytime I thought ogre was in queue. Her counters are few, and there's almost no one that can stand up to her. That being said, you beat her by having a frontline, and abusing the fact that a lot of her damage can be mitigated with good positioning. By making her chains difficult to land, and forcing her to use w to reach a target (and not as a damaging move) her damage gets noticeably cut down. The issue though is that no good Leblanc player is going to let you put them into that position.

Also, LeBlancs without swagger are some of the most painful things for me to watch.

FergusMacBolg

12-09-2013

Buying MR and health usually helps.

FDru

12-09-2013

LB is broken as hell but requires commitment and extremely good ping to play well at all. There's 2 types of LB players: ones that play almost nothing else ever, they eat, sleep and breathe LB... and then there's bad ones.

Genericke

12-09-2013

Quote:
FergusMacBolg:
Buying MR and health usually helps.

With BFT and void staff she can 1v1 tanks (including Taric).

Reikken

12-10-2013

Yeah, LeBlanc is indeed pretty annoying. unless I'm playing Akali or Annie, which I find her reasonably easy to deal with. so I end up having to play them a lot, to avoid getting annoyed

Northpaw

12-10-2013

I made a thread about her a few months ago but it didn't get much attention. She can burn in a combined electrical, grease, and chemical fire as far as I'm concerned.

SylianEUW

12-10-2013

I'd say she's one of the top 6 champions for top atm. I'd say top 6 atm is, in no particular order: Fizz, Kha'Zix, Talon, Taric, Kassadin, LeBlanc.

Jasiwel

12-10-2013

I think she's difficult if you're not Diana. I basically delete her whenever I Q>R her. You also need a somewhat tanky team to make her useless. If you have all mobile squishies she will wipe you out. Fizz is very similar.

FergusMacBolg

12-10-2013

Quote:
Genericke:
With BFT and void staff she can 1v1 tanks (including Taric).

Considering Taric is an armor-based tank, I'm not surprised she can beat him.