Nasus - Q Stacks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malkomod

12-09-2013

Hi, my question is to any experienced player that are used to play Nasus.

Me and my friend were both bot during that game. Enemy Nasus was top. Ally Nasus was jungler. At a certain point. The enemy Nasus had like 500 stacks ( no joking). Our Nasus had around 130 stacks. What are the good behaviours that a Nasus can take to maximise their stacks?

I'm main support,but I'm trying to learn Nasus because he's fun to play.

I hope my sentences make sense for you.

VeryBigBadger

12-09-2013

The reason the enemy Nasus had more stacks than your's is because he was laning while your's was jungling. Since the stacks are based on last hitting with q, it is much faster to get them if you lane and last hit as many minions as possible, as opposed to jungling, where you are ganking and roaming instead of just last hitting.

Malkomod

12-09-2013

Thank you for answering. Seems simple!

Let me ask you another question:

Is Nasus a good jungler than?

Achaemenes0x7CA

12-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkomod View Post
Thank you for answering. Seems simple!

Let me ask you another question:

Is Nasus a good jungler than?
Personally, I play Nasus top in order to maximize his Q stacks. One of the main reasons why Nasus is frequently used as a jungler bar from Wither ganks is so that he can Q-farm without fear of harass. The thing is with S4 Masteries, LS Quints and DShield you can pretty much shrug off any harass post-7. As a jungler, he is decent and viable, but I prefer to play him top lane in order to maximize Q-stacks. In order to play Nasus, I'd recommend you to practice last-hitting and knowing how to manage harass, as Nasus generally can't harass at all early game so you'll be having issues if you opponent is playing aggressively.

Malkomod

12-09-2013

Thank you for all your answers. It will help my gameplay.

WarlordMichael

12-09-2013

Jungling as Nasus limits you to 120-150 Q/10mins

Laning Nasus allows a much higher cap of 300+ Q/10 mins however you have the risk of harrass

I personally Jungle Nasus when we already have a top laner who does not scale well into late game (Assassin type champion), Your damage is less than a pure toplaner Nasus but you are still pretty high damage.

For Nasus there is no excuse for having less than 100 Q/10 minutes even under extreme harass you can easily get this much.

Jasko Carries

12-09-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/sirhcez

Diamond 1 Nasus/Singed main. Watch his previous streams and I am sure you can get some good tips.

Tip : Learn how to freeze lane. You can farm Q with less harass and no fear of ganks.

Dictatorship

12-09-2013

Nasus is a strong jungle because of his ability to secure early dragons (Soon as he hits 6 he can ult and solo it), his relatively strong ganks that chains off other's hard CC (Such as riven stun into nasus whither), and his ability to farm and keep pace with the game. As to the Q stack difference, top lane nasus will have more farm than jungle nasus, but his farm is still low if its 130:500. You need to make sure to last hit the large minion in each camp with your Q, and get early CDR so that you can keep pace with him top lane.