Bug that only affects UNLOCKED screens NEEDS to be fixed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatcat09

12-08-2013

Quote:
A group of you seem to be ignoring the fact that it affects you during fights in lane if you right click to attack a lot. Of course it's easy enough to re-start your characters walk, but a split second of your character not moving in lane to engage an enemy is the difference between a kill and you own death.
The Scenario: You're right clicking to move bottom, and you pan away from your champion to watch combat as your character slowly makes his way back to lane. Then suddenly you realize your characters not moving anymore even though you've been spamming right click to move the entire time only to see a dead minion so you think to yourself "**** I must've click the minion when it died and my character stopped moving.

The Problem: You were right click ground targeting in lane. Then when a minion moved into the way of your cursor, you began to right click attack it. Meanwhile as you're watching combat waiting for your champion to arrive you notice he's stopped moving even though you've been clicking the entire time, but why!?

The Test: If you're right clicking (repeatedly as per the norm) on an enemy minion and it dies your champion will stop moving BUT EVEN IF YOU CONTINUE TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE SAME SPOT YOUR CHAMPION WON'T MOVE FOR AT LEAST A FULL SECOND!

It's as if the game IGNORES your right click commands.

Not only does this affect you when moving to lane it affects you in TEAM FIGHTS. If you're right clicking to attack in lane and you're in the middle of a bunch of enemy minions and you're dueling inside them and if you kill a minion with right click to attack function and then try to use the right click to attack the enemy champion who walks onto that dead minion guess what?

Your champion will literally stop moving unless you click away from the spot the minion died and then click back.

This is actually game breaking! Have you ever wonder how during a fight your champion can't seem to hit anything when minions are around? It's isn't because you're attacking the minions it's because they're dying and preventing you from using right click commands!

This so far has only been tested with the right click function.

phatcat09

12-08-2013

This has been driving me NUTS for weeks and I finally figured out why please please upvote/comment and get attention for this.

It's super easy to reproduce so you can verify that I'm not lying it can be done within the first 3 minutes of gameplay!

Most people won't notice what's happening beucase of how rapidly we click when we play and how varied it normally is, but on the off chance you rapidly click in the same spot a minion dies (like when you're trying to attack) a champion or if you're distracted watching combat as your try to race back to lane.

MalformedPatient

12-08-2013

Jesus christ, I wondered why this was happening. It's caused me to die multiple times, annoying as hell when getting chased and realizing you just "stop" for no reason multiple times.

phatcat09

12-08-2013

Bump for jsutice ;-; I'm super cereal you guys please ;-;?

Cantris

12-08-2013

This has been bugging me for quite some time.
Too bad I play Miss Fortune a lot and thus I can just get back to lane in two seconds anyway.

Jean Never Wins

12-08-2013

locked screen master race

Cirno Strongest

12-08-2013

now I've got to test this because I feel it's happened to me

iDefineBeast

12-08-2013

OMG I thought this was just me and the glitchy Mac client. Thank god other people are having this bug. Also, after every game I get a bug splat on Mac anyone else?

Rance

12-08-2013

pump

This can explain why I feel weird on the move command (right click) when playing Draven days ago. I missed quite a few easy axe catch in lane which I normally didn't.

And btw, does anyone feel that the pathing is changed? or the minion "size" is changed? It now harder to catch the axe if it lands right on top of minions.

VerusTerror

12-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
The Scenario: You're right clicking to move bottom, and you pan away from your champion to watch combat as your character slowly makes his way back to lane. Then suddenly you realize your characters not moving anymore even though you've been spamming right click to move the entire time only to see a dead minion so you think to yourself "**** I must've click the minion when it died and my character stopped moving.

The Problem: You were right click ground targeting in lane. Then when a minion moved into the way of your cursor, you began to right click attack it. Meanwhile as you're watching combat waiting for your champion to arrive you notice he's stopped moving even though you've been clicking the entire time, but why!?

The Test: If you're right clicking (repeatedly as per the norm) on an enemy minion and it dies your champion will stop moving BUT EVEN IF YOU CONTINUE TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE SAME SPOT YOUR CHAMPION WON'T MOVE FOR AT LEAST A FULL SECOND!

It's as if the game IGNORES your right click commands.

Not only does this affect you when moving to lane it affects you in TEAM FIGHTS. If you're right clicking to attack in lane and you're in the middle of a bunch of enemy minions and you're dueling inside them and if you kill a minion with right click to attack function and then try to use the right click to attack the enemy champion who walks onto that dead minion guess what?

Your champion will literally stop moving unless you click away from the spot the minion died and then click back.

This is actually game breaking! Have you ever wonder how during a fight your champion can't seem to hit anything when minions are around? It's isn't because you're attacking the minions it's because they're dying and preventing you from using right click commands!

This so far has only been tested with the right click function.

pretty common knowledge. don't click on a minion when you are pathing from base or hit ` `` ` ` ` ` ` ` ``` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ```

every time you click from base