Best Synergies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrfang

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzum View Post
Sivir combos nicely with just about anyone. If a specific lane is having a problem, putting Sivir there generally solves it.
I personally hate laning with Sivir because a good sivir makes getting minion kills really hard.

Karthus is really, really annoying to lane against since his primary harass has a huge range, very low mana cost, and has a very low cooldown. I'm so glad most people never bother to learn Karthus. He works especially well with Singed. Karthus's AOE + Singed Poison makes it impossible to run or chase after either hero.

Grimeyy

12-28-2009

Singed's toss +nunu ulti = gg

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EU Quick Ben View Post
AP Taric / AP Sion
Ew, AP Taric.

@ Everybody else

I like how people are saying Blitzcrank + Anybody. Here, I'll be a little bit more creative.

Mundo + Anivina

Kassadin + Soraka

Sivir + Nidalee

Taric + Alistar

Hedgepig

12-28-2009

I played a game as Nunu last night. We also had veigar and Fiddle on our team. Event Horizon + Fiddles ult is quite nice, as Veigar can slap down a fence around some champions who only intended to group up briefly, and they are kept there for fiddle to come in. Having Nunu's ult worked as well, but due to travel time I think Fiddle is the better pair.

Nunu+Yi is always fun just for pure speed/snare combo.

Zilean + Rammus has been said, due to bomb delivery system and the heal from chronoshift creatiing farm more EHP on Rammus than anyone else, but also:

Zilean + Alistar was a surprisingly strong lane. If you both take mana manipulator you can spam heals/bombs all day, and a pulverize+Headbut+Slow+Bomb+Bomb is a brutal combo up through level 10 or so.

The Roman Empire

12-28-2009

Anivia+Ashe. I've played with it and I've played against it, hands down your worst nightmare. There's no way in hell you're getting within a mile of your minions, let alone other team's. And if you even think about not humping your turret, you'll be slowed, stunned, and dead before you can click back. The only comps I've ever seen hold their own are Taric+Alistar and Heimer, but even then only until level 6.

Good thing Ashe players usually stick to mid.

Yeshua

12-28-2009

Posting my thoughts on one of the best synergies I've seen in team play at the mid level ELO brackets has been Fiddlesticks/Shaco. I can't tell you how close to ragequitting I've been when laning against them; literally, when they want to kill you, they WILL... their skills pair absurdly well at locking someone down for 4-6 seconds, more than enough time to burst down anyone that's not a tank. Unless you have a Flash, you're toast.

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

kat+amumu
kat+malphite

kat can be replaced bu nunu/fiddle

Aralain

12-28-2009

Eve and Alistar are brutal, especially early game. Hide in bushes with Alistar, eve stealths, he attack stuns as alistar approaches, her stun ends and alistar stuns. His stun ends but oh wait, he's between you and the tower oh noes!

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt! .......

Eve casually runs up and hate spike spams you. Eve gets super fed and other team surrenders at 25min. GG eve you rock!

Alistar shakes head because he gets no credit since he went 2/2/27 .....

Torchrunner

12-28-2009

fiddlesticks + soraka = nuff said gg

run this all the time.

MeanBean

12-28-2009

Twisted fate + sivir.

How many gold card plus full boomerang nukes can you take before being forced to recall? You will lose the tower very fast unless someone ganks them.