Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix Base

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTBagger

12-06-2013

I know it was changed to try and stop teams from turtling and hiding in their base, but now it seems as soon as you lose one inner turret its almost impossible to defend from a split push. I also don't like how if you're trying to defend your nexus turret you have to decide between standing on the fountain stairs or nexus turret. The last problem I have is why do I have to walk all the way around to get to my nexus tower from the fountain? I don't maybe I'm mistaken but it just makes the odds of a comeback slim.

imdoomz

12-06-2013

I agree. Entirely, they really messed up with the system of twisted treeline. I miss the old flow of the map, and now there seems to be no paths for proper rotations. I just feel like they need to fix the base.

thearsonistx

12-06-2013

ya its kinda broken imo

Rugalb98

12-08-2013

Game flow was changed to faster paced games. Changing that pace to suit your needs of turtling cause you can't figure out how to counter push and/or defend is not the map's fault. Games should be decided in 15-20 minutes on TT, not 35-50.