Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ranked game did not count

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eddy Legend

12-05-2013

Last night i played a 5v5 ranked match for my promotion. won it then ended the game. waited for the stats to come up, they never did so i exited the client and logged back in. it said to reconnect i tried and wouldnt let me then it said the client crashed. i waited an hour and still same thing. I added the people who played with me that match they said same thing was happening to them. I went to bed and now i find that it didnt even count my match, like it never even happened....wtf.

Eddy Legend

12-05-2013

Raven04

10-05-2014

I just had the same thing happen to me, game ended and results didnt come up, go to history not there, log out then back in, not there.... what am I supposed to do? I won that game I want it updated