Tryndamere's Hunting Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Dear Tryndamere,

Hey Trynd, I need help with the remodel, I wish to do this while Vladimir is out training Night. Please come as soon as possible, Everything will be outside so we can work right away!

~LaLuna~

P.S. If you finish this job before they come back. I personally will treat you and your wife, Ashe to dinner the next day at my Cafe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
Olaf entered the camp carrying a small bag on his back. He looks around the camp and sees some of the men and boys wrestling. He laughed gently and continued to walk through the camp.
In the middle of the camp there was a dog pile, under which Tryndamere can be seen. He was laughing and attempting to throw all of the teens and children off. Glancing up he saw Olaf waling closer and tried to wave when one of the small kids sat on his arm. Noticing this he laughed loudly.

"Enough for now children, it seems we have a guest. Go and practice, then later we shall play again." He told them. They piled off him, once they were gone he sat up and waved.

"How goes it friend. I'm glad you could make it."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
Ashe smiled, "That would be lovely." She followed beside Tryndamere to his tent, hoping the range they set up would have a few live targets to make things interesting...
Entering the tent, Tryndamere walked to his table and pulled out a chair for Ashe to sit in. He then went and grabbed cups and mead for the pair to drink while waiting for the range to be set up. Sitting the things down, he poured Ashe her drink and then started fidgeting. Should I give it to? Will she even like? He pondered. Tryndamere walked over to his chest, opened it and pulled out a fancy light blue box, complete with ribbons and glitter. Turning around he walked back over to Ashe and sat down. Face reddening, he handed her the gift.

"Merry Snowdown." He mumbled, looking away.

((It's a necklace that has a bow and arrow with a large snowflake behind it. I had Taric make it XD ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
Dear Tryndamere,

Hey Trynd, I need help with the remodel, I wish to do this while Vladimir is out training Night. Please come as soon as possible, Everything will be outside so we can work right away!

~LaLuna~

P.S. If you finish this job before they come back. I personally will treat you and your wife, Ashe to dinner the next day at my Cafe.
Dear LaLuna,

I would be glad to help, seeing as I offered to. I will come as soon as possible.

-Tryndamere

P.S. I think she would love that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
Nodding, "Then we shall stick to the valley's today. If you feel like you need to bring a weapon, go and grab one now. If not then let us be off."

Saying this Tryndamere started walking into the valley.
"Alright. I'll follow your lead."

He brings a quiver of arrows along with the hunting bow, some baits and snares, and a hunting dagger, and some poison darts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"Alright. I'll follow your lead."

He brings a quiver of arrows along with the hunting bow, some baits and snares, and a hunting dagger, and some poison darts.
They walk for some distance be fore Tryndamere stops and points towards small tracks in the snow near a bush.

"Here is your chance to catch a rabbit perhaps. Try setting up one of your snares here." He directed. Continuing on Tryndamere was on the look out for the wild boars that were know to roam in the valley's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
They walk for some distance be fore Tryndamere stops and points towards small tracks in the snow near a bush.

"Here is your chance to catch a rabbit perhaps. Try setting up one of your snares here." He directed. Continuing on Tryndamere was on the look out for the wild boars that were know to roam in the valley's.
"Right.."

Gaver sets a couple of snares under a tree and one inside a brush patch, he also puts some baits on the snares. Then he waits under a shady spot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"Right.."

Gaver sets a couple of snares under a tree and one inside a brush patch, he also puts some baits on the snares. Then he waits under a shady spot.
Tryndamere spots three boars further in the valley and goes to move towards them. Glancing back he notices that Gaver has stopped and is just waiting.

"Come, let us keep moving. It will do you no good to sit and wait. There are some boars up ahead that we can kill. The snares will still be here when we get back." He asserted, motioning for the pair to keep moving. Tryndamere silently made his way towards the boars, the boars take no notice of the large man approaching them and keep eating the small amount of grass peeking out of the snow. Once close enough Tryndamere jumped and tackled the boar closest to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

Senior Member

12-08-2013

(( Ok so it's about 1:40 am where i live so i'm gonna hop off and head to bed. night guys.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
Tryndamere spots three boars further in the valley and goes to move towards them. Glancing back he notices that Gaver has stopped and is just waiting.

"Come, let us keep moving. It will do you no good to sit and wait. There are some boars up ahead that we can kill. The snares will still be here when we get back." He asserted, motioning for the pair to keep moving. Tryndamere silently made his way towards the boars, the boars take no notice of the large man approaching them and keep eating the small amount of grass peeking out of the snow. Once close enough Tryndamere jumped and tackled the boar closest to him.
Gaver sees Tryn jumped and tackled the boar unarmed and alone. As the two wrestle Gaver quickly draw his bow, and aim at the boar's head, but he hesitated for a moment before finally releasing the arrow into the beast's head therefore killing it almost instantly without causing anymore pain or suffering.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

Senior Member

12-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Gaver sees Tryn jumped and tackled the boar unarmed and alone. As the two wrestle Gaver quickly draw his bow, and aim at the boar's head, but he hesitated for a moment before finally releasing the arrow into the beast's head therefore killing it almost instantly without causing anymore pain or suffering.
Noticing the arrow in the boars head, he let go and then looked up to see the other two boars had ran a way. Tryndamere put a hand to his face and sighed.

"And the reason you shot the boar I was fighting with was because....?" He asked gesturing with his other hand.

"Could you not aim for the other two boars that have now escaped?" He said pinching the bridge of his nose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

12-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
Noticing the arrow in the boars head, he let go and then looked up to see the other two boars had ran a way. Tryndamere put a hand to his face and sighed.

"And the reason you shot the boar I was fighting with was because....?" He asked gesturing with his other hand.

"Could you not aim for the other two boars that have now escaped?" He said pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Yes..Sorry but...I thought you needed some help..."