Tryndamere's Hunting Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( no it was just an example. Ashe way more fulfilling.))
((Are you hitting on my wife? if so stop B| ))

tiggersammy20

02-20-2014

Dear Tryndamere,

What are you feelings about pool parties?

-Sam

Unexisted

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
((Are you hitting on my wife? if so stop B| ))
(( not possible. ))

Queen Ashe FQ

02-22-2014

Quote:
"I believe it just outside the city of Demacia, I believe. We can travel there when ever you like." Tryndamere responded also smiling.
"Outside Demaica huh," Ashe started, "Shouldn't be too far of a walk then... alright I'm in. We can head there after stopping by the camp to...freshen up."

Unexisted

02-24-2014

(( speaking of your wife, she's here to see you king.))

TrynTheBarbarian

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
"Outside Demaica huh," Ashe started, "Shouldn't be too far of a walk then... alright I'm in. We can head there after stopping by the camp to...freshen up."
Smiling he let go of her, only to grab her hand again. "Well then let us return and prepare for the trip." He replied as he started walking back. While we're there it will be the perfect time to give her the gift Mundo gave me to give to her.

TrynTheBarbarian

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggersammy20 View Post
Dear Tryndamere,

What are you feelings about pool parties?

-Sam
Dear Sam,

During the summer I enjoy swimming, so i see no reason as to why I would not enjoy a fun natured party that revolves around this activity.

-Tryndamere

AkumaHunter

03-02-2014

Quote:
Walking around the table, Tryndamere sat down in his own chair. He started searching through the many maps on the table until he found the ones that he had on areas surrounding the camp. Spreading them out on the table, he motioned for Max to take a look at them.

"Hopefully these maps with be of help to you. If you need more, I believe i have difference ones in my bedroom." Tryndamere told her.
She sat up in her seat, leaning over the map to get a good view. She was so used to taking the same trail to the Freljord she rarely had to use a map, so it was hard to place exactly where she had entered. Her finger skimmed over the map as her mind fought to remember where she had been. "Um... I think around here." She wasn't positive she had found the right place, gesturing to a section on the map nearby; though still relatively far away. "I'm not positive, but that should at least be nearby so we can start there."

((I'm sorry I took so long!!! And I tried to be more accurate with the placement but my intent wouldn't work for me so I couldn't get a map.))

TrynTheBarbarian

03-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaHunter View Post
She sat up in her seat, leaning over the map to get a good view. She was so used to taking the same trail to the Freljord she rarely had to use a map, so it was hard to place exactly where she had entered. Her finger skimmed over the map as her mind fought to remember where she had been. "Um... I think around here." She wasn't positive she had found the right place, gesturing to a section on the map nearby; though still relatively far away. "I'm not positive, but that should at least be nearby so we can start there."

((I'm sorry I took so long!!! And I tried to be more accurate with the placement but my intent wouldn't work for me so I couldn't get a map.))

Sitting up, Tryndamere leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table edge, to get a better view of the area she was pointing at. He shuffled through some of the other papers on the desk muttering about where something was. Internally growling at not finding what he was looking for, Tryndamere placed his hands on the table and stood up.

"I will be right back. There is a different map that I have made of that area and I believe it may be of use once. Of course I could be wrong, but one can never be too careful." Tryndamere told max as he turned and walked to a door near the back left corner of the tent. The room was simple in its design, as it had few furniture items and decorations. As you enter you see his bed in the top right corner, the bed frame is made out of moose antlers with the mattress being made up of different animal pelts seen together and is stuffed with feathers, the pillows being made in a similar fashion. The blanket, which is black and has the Avarosan symbol seen on, is thrown hazardously across the bed. Beside the bed is a small side table with a journal and an unlit candle placed on it. On the the left wall hangs a painting of Ashe and Tryndamere on their wedding day. On the opposite side of the room bottom right corner, stands a wardrobe that houses what few outfits that Tryndamere owns, inducing the different outfits that he is required to wear when in the rift. There is a table and chair in this room also, located in the top left corner. His room is messier than his "office" area, there at even more weapons on the floor with the added hazard of his clothing. Somehow paperwork and maps have ended up in this room too, Tryndamere isn't quite sure how, he figures it's because he avoid doing it.
Carefully maneuvering around the weapons and clothing scattered everywhere, Tryndamere makes his way over to his table. He begins to sort though all the papers, frowning when he still isn't able to find the map. Scratching his chin, he tries to think of where he last had the map. Where the hell did I put that map, he thought looking around his room. His eyes landed on his journal and he realized that he had yet to redraw that particular map on a larger scale. Walking over to his side table, Trynadmere picked up the book and walked back to the front room.

Holding up his journal "I had forgotten that I had yet to redraw it on a large scale but it is alright. This journal also has some helpful tips that will be beneficial." He paused before mumbling to himself about how it will at least help him.

"I'll go set up a sled and grab some supplies." Tryndamere told Max as he went to head out the tent door.

"Oh before I leave, is there anything you will need for this trip that I need to get while preparing the sled and supplies?"

TrynTheBarbarian

03-05-2014

Tryndamere sat in his tent finally looking over the overflowing amounts of paperwork that had accumulated over time. Ugh I hate paperwork with a passion of a thousand burning suns! He mentally screamed as he stood up and used his arm to knock everything off the table. The papers and maps flew about the already messy room, his inkwell fell to the ground shattering, spreading ink everywhere. Deflating from his bout of rage, Tryndamere slumped into his chair place his head in his hands. I have to find something to do.

(bump)