Tryndamere's Hunting Grounds

12345612 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
Ashe waved to Tryndamere as she approached him, "Good morning Tryndamere. I'm doing well. I figured I'd stop by and show the boys a thing or two about aim... If you don't mind."
((it's cool XD))
Tryndamere smiled brightly and placed a hand on Ashe's shoulder.

"I am glad to hear this, and you most certainly show them if you wist. We all know how well I can shoot." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. He then turned and motioned to some of the close by barbarians, and told them to set up a shooting range for his wife. As they moved off to set everything up he spoke to Ashe.

"While they set up a range for you, lets us journey to my tent for food and drinks." He then wrapped his arm around her waist and started toward the tent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Not long after, Gaver arrives with a horse cart with hunting equipment inside looking to join the hunt in order to learn something. He sees the Queen and the King are together.
Tryndamere looks to see a traveller coming. Eyes narrowed he straightens up, not knowing if it is friend or foe. With a tilt of his head towards him, some to the more experienced men stopped the traveller.

"Hold, what business do you have here?" A short but burly looking barbarian asked.

RG2000

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrynTheBarbarian View Post
Tryndamere looks to see a traveller coming. Eyes narrowed he straightens up, not knowing if it is friend or foe. With a tilt of his head towards him, some to the more experienced men stopped the traveller.

"Hold, what business do you have here?" A short but burly looking barbarian asked.
The man replies with a bow and smile and his hands raised to show that he means no harm.

"Oh my King, I'm a friend of the Avarosan, few weeks ago I gave your Queen some supplies to aid against the war with the other Tribes, too bad you were away on a hunting trip for three days."

He shows signs of encounter with the Winter's claw as his face bears wound from their weapons, therefore he is an ally of the Avarosan.

"I'm looking forward to adapt with the environment of Freljord."

"There be hunting equipment inside the cart, if you allow me to join the hunt."

Ask Olaf

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
((Oh wait.... I forgot to welcome you. My bad!))
((No one ever greeted me with this information...))

Quote:
Taking the letter, Tryndamere motioned for the messenger to come in and then gestured for him to take a seat at the small table. He then sat down on the other side, laid down the letter and poured himself a drink. After taking a few gulps, he picked up the letter and a small knife, and proceed to open and read the letter.

Tryndamere gave a hearty laugh, and leaned over the side of his chair and pulled out some parchment, quill, and an ink well. He sat back up, sat his supplies on the table and started writing. He handed the messenger the finished letter and sent him on his way. Once he was gone, Tryndamere picked his cup back up, threw his feet up on the table and enjoyed the peaceful calm surrounding him.
The messenger returned carrying another letter from the Berzerker:

'Tryndamere,
Where is this camp of your's? I have some spare time on my hands so I would gladly stop by and go hunting. Would be better then sitting around the Institute waiting to be called for a match.
-Olaf'

TrynTheBarbarian

12-07-2013

Quote:
The man replies with a bow and smile and his hands raised to show that he means no harm.

"Oh my King, I'm a friend of the Avarosan, few weeks ago I gave your Queen some supplies to aid against the war with the other Tribes, too bad you were away on a hunting trip for three days."

He shows signs of encounter with the Winter's claw as his face bears wound from their weapons, therefore he is an ally of the Avarosan.

"I'm looking forward to adapt with the environment of Freljord."

"There be hunting equipment inside the cart, if you allow me to join the hunt."
Tryndamere walks to the small man, looking down on him.

"I was not informed of this, as I was here training the young. I do not understand why you would wish only to help only the Avarosan for that will only cause you trouble with the others. This is a Freljord problem and I personally do not see the use of outsiders, as them helping us would be taken as a threat by the other tribes. The Queen is adamant that we do our best from keeping a war from happening." He growled staring down the man. Tryndamere then made his way over to the cart and started examining the equipment. He scoffed at the thought of actually using any of it I will show him what it means to be a true barbarian.

"Real men have no use for such equipment. It is much more satisfying to wrestle and kill a bear with you bare hands."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
The messenger returned carrying another letter from the Berzerker:

'Tryndamere,
Where is this camp of your's? I have some spare time on my hands so I would gladly stop by and go hunting. Would be better then sitting around the Institute waiting to be called for a match.
-Olaf'

See that a messenger had appeared he held his hand out and took the letter, reading it on the way to his tent. I believe it will be easier if i just sent back a map for him. After searching the tent he found clean parchment and a extra map he had and set out writing his reply. Once finished he walked back out to the messenger, gave him the letter containing the map and sent him on his way.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg adfasdf.jpg (580.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg asdfasdfadfa.jpg (82.4 KB, 46 views)

RG2000

12-07-2013

Quote:
Tryndamere walks to the small man, looking down on him.

"I was not informed of this, as I was here training the young. I do not understand why you would wish only to help only the Avarosan for that will only cause you trouble with the others. This is a Freljord problem and I personally do not see the use of outsiders, as them helping us would be taken as a threat by the other tribes. The Queen is adamant that we do our best from keeping a war from happening." He growled staring down the man. Tryndamere then made his way over to the cart and started examining the equipment. He scoffed at the thought of actually using any of it I will show him what it means to be a true barbarian.

"Real men have no use for such equipment. It is much more satisfying to wrestle and kill a bear with you bare hands."
Gaver sits on a rock and explains that he owes a favor to Freljord.

"You know Freljord has been one of our best trading clients for our Empire for the past years, but since the civil war started, everything's changed. And in one occasion the citizens of Freljord saved my life during an accident, and I owe Freljord a favor."

"I know, I will make enemies from helping the Avarosan, and I've been ambushed several times during my visits.I only helped the Avarosan because you are the only one to accept my help, the other two refused my help."

Inside the cart there are baits, some snares, medical kits, poisons and antidotes, and a hunting bow, with a few quivers of arrows.

TrynTheBarbarian

12-07-2013

Quote:
Gaver sits on a rock and explains that he owes a favor to Freljord.

"You know Freljord has been one of our best trading clients for our Empire for the past years, but since the civil war started, everything's changed. And in one occasion the citizens of Freljord saved my life during an accident, and I owe Freljord a favor."

"I know, I will make enemies from helping the Avarosan, and I've been ambushed several times during my visits.I only helped the Avarosan because you are the only one to accept my help, the other two refused my help."

Inside the cart there are baits, some snares, medical kits, poisons and antidotes, and a hunting bow, with a few quivers of arrows.
Sighing, "Yes you will make enemies, but I was referring to the fact that you helping us, which I did not know off and would have not accepted, is only going to fuel the fires. You are bring more danger, not only upon yourself but us as well."

Tryndamere looked away from the cart and glanced around the camp. "But let us not speak of such things now." He said seeing a group of small children playing tag nearby. He motions the man to follower him deeper into the camp. While walking he pointed out the different place available to train. There was a arena, where the older could fight against each other, dummies for those wishing to practice with swords, clubs, etc., targets for axe throwing, and a target range in the process of being put together. They reached the other side of the side of the camp at the base of the mountains. Stopping Tryndamere pulled out a map and started to explain where certain animals would be located, bears most likely higher up in cave but can be spotted lower; boars were more likely to be in the valley's along with goats, mountain cats, etc.; wolves can be found from the valley's up to at least half way up the mountains. Tryndamere explained that there many animals and that they usually do not kill for sport but attempt to use every part of the animal.

" With all this being said, is there any animal in particular you would like to try and hunt?" He asked looking at Gaver.

RG2000

12-08-2013

Quote:
Sighing, "Yes you will make enemies, but I was referring to the fact that you helping us, which I did not know off and would have not accepted, is only going to fuel the fires. You are bring more danger, not only upon yourself but us as well."

Tryndamere looked away from the cart and glanced around the camp. "But let us not speak of such things now." He said seeing a group of small children playing tag nearby. He motions the man to follower him deeper into the camp. While walking he pointed out the different place available to train. There was a arena, where the older could fight against each other, dummies for those wishing to practice with swords, clubs, etc., targets for axe throwing, and a target range in the process of being put together. They reached the other side of the side of the camp at the base of the mountains. Stopping Tryndamere pulled out a map and started to explain where certain animals would be located, bears most likely higher up in cave but can be spotted lower; boars were more likely to be in the valley's along with goats, mountain cats, etc.; wolves can be found from the valley's up to at least half way up the mountains. Tryndamere explained that there many animals and that they usually do not kill for sport but attempt to use every part of the animal.

" With all this being said, is there any animal in particular you would like to try and hunt?" He asked looking at Gaver.
Gaver follows up on everything explained to him about how hunting recklessly could disrupt the food chains, but nevertheless he only looks for small game animals, and will unlikely to have any effects with the ecosystem.

"I don't really know, perhaps maybe some pheasants and small mammals like rabbits, or perhaps a deer..As I don't dare to face bigger game...yet.."

TrynTheBarbarian

12-08-2013

Quote:
Gaver follows up on everything explained to him about how hunting recklessly could disrupt the food chains, but nevertheless he only looks for small game animals, and will unlikely to have any effects with the ecosystem.

"I don't really know, perhaps maybe some pheasants and small mammals like rabbits, or perhaps a deer..As I don't dare to face bigger game...yet.."
Nodding, "Then we shall stick to the valley's today. If you feel like you need to bring a weapon, go and grab one now. If not then let us be off."

Saying this Tryndamere started walking into the valley.

Queen Ashe FQ

12-08-2013

Quote:
((it's cool XD))
Tryndamere smiled brightly and placed a hand on Ashe's shoulder.

"I am glad to hear this, and you most certainly show them if you wist. We all know how well I can shoot." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. He then turned and motioned to some of the close by barbarians, and told them to set up a shooting range for his wife. As they moved off to set everything up he spoke to Ashe.

"While they set up a range for you, lets us journey to my tent for food and drinks." He then wrapped his arm around her waist and started toward the tent.
Ashe smiled, "That would be lovely." She followed beside Tryndamere to his tent, hoping the range they set up would have a few live targets to make things interesting...

Ask Olaf

12-08-2013

Olaf entered the camp carrying a small bag on his back. He looks around the camp and sees some of the men and boys wrestling. He laughed gently and continued to walk through the camp.

12345612 ... 36