Tryndamere's Hunting Grounds

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrynTheBarbarian

12-05-2013

In the Freljord, at the base of the snow peaked Irosnspike Mountains, stood a campsite composed of barbarian boys and men going about their daily business. An mighty roar is hear, and the people are running to grab their weapons to defend their camp from what ever unlucky beast had made its way down from the mountains. As they made their way towards where the sound came from, Tryndamere shoved open the front of his tent and went with his people. Upon reaching the edge of the barbarian camp, he saw a large bear had came from the mountains and was now treating his camp.

"Stand aside my brothers. Young ones, make sure to take watch and learn, so that one day you will be just as strong."

The barbarian men part to let Tryndamere through to the bear. He takes his sword, stabs it into the ground, and process' towards the bear. The bear sensing danger rose up on its hind leg and let out a blood curling roar, making some of the younger boys cringe. Tryndamere merely shakes his head and gives a hearty laugh as he lunged at the beast. The bear and him landed on the ground with a harsh thud; the bear brought its claw down striking Tryndamere in the left shoulder, causing large gashes. Tryndamere grabs the claw and pulls it away, causing him to become unbalanced and allowing the bear to turn and knock him off. Getting up on all fours the bear takes another swing but misses and Tryndamere rolls out of the way. Crouching low to the ground, he drops his right shoulder and charges. The bear raises up again to attempt to hit him when Tryndamere collides with it, knocking it onto it's back. Tryndamere and the bear wrestle for a while before he mangoes to get behind the bear. Grasping the bears head, he twists his hands breaking the bears neck. Triumph he stands up and motions for his people to come get the bear.

"What a fun fight that was. Go and skin this beast. We will have food and can use the skin for amor and clothing, but bring me the head. It will be a fine trophy to add to my wall." Tryndamere said smiling as they carried the bear into the camp.

"Remember even though we are here at the hunting grounds and not at the Avarosan camp, we must be safe and welcoming so people will be comfortable coming to talk with us. Set up a watch and sound when we have visitors. For all are welcome to the hunting grounds."

Ask Olaf

12-05-2013

A letter was carried by an armored messenger from the Institue of War. The messenger made his way through the camp to the main tent where Tryndamere was. The messenger handed the letter and stood to wait for orders for dismissal. The letter read:

'Dear King Tryndamere,
How are you fairing my friend? It has been too long since we have sat and shared a drink and swapped tales of combat. It would be nice sometime, perhaps over a meal? I'd be more then willing to help prepare something for you, I'd just need to know what your breakfast of champions would be.
-Olaf the Berzerker'

TrynTheBarbarian

12-05-2013

Taking the letter, Tryndamere motioned for the messenger to come in and then gestured for him to take a seat at the small table. He then sat down on the other side, laid down the letter and poured himself a drink. After taking a few gulps, he picked up the letter and a small knife, and proceed to open and read the letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
'Dear King Tryndamere,
How are you fairing my friend? It has been too long since we have sat and shared a drink and swapped tales of combat. It would be nice sometime, perhaps over a meal? I'd be more then willing to help prepare something for you, I'd just need to know what your breakfast of champions would be.
-Olaf the Berzerker'
Tryndamere gave a hearty laugh, and leaned over the side of his chair and pulled out some parchment, quill, and an ink well. He sat back up, sat his supplies on the table and started writing. He handed the messenger the finished letter and sent him on his way. Once he was gone, Tryndamere picked his cup back up, threw his feet up on the table and enjoyed the peaceful calm surrounding him.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg parchment.jpg (313.6 KB, 78 views)

Queen Ashe FQ

12-06-2013

Ashe decided this morning that instead of heading to her usual archery practice, she would go out hunting. She spotted her king off in the distance and headed toward him, carrying with her the usual necessities (her bow, arrows, minor snacks and water, salt to melt said water....the usual).

TrynTheBarbarian

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
Ashe decided this morning that instead of heading to her usual archery practice, she would go out hunting. She spotted her king off in the distance and headed toward him, carrying with her the usual necessities (her bow, arrows, minor snacks and water, salt to melt said water....the usual).
Tryndamere was taking the time to show one of the young how to throw an axe where it would at least hit the target, when he noticed the queen walking towards him. He threw the axe in his hand, singled for the boy to keep practicing and turn towards the queen.

"Good morn, my lovely Queen. How fare you this brilliant day?" Tryndamere asked with a bright smile.

TrynTheBarbarian

12-06-2013

Tryndamere heads out of his tent and out into the camp, watching the young play games, the teens heading out Probably going on their first hunt, he thought to himself, and the older men talking and sharing stories.

Smirking he walks to the middle of the camp, "Come let us gather and host a fight. No weapons, first to their back hit the ground for more than six seconds loses. We shall have a grand time." He yells loudly over the hustle and bustle of the camp.

TrynTheBarbarian

12-06-2013

((I'm going to head to bed it 3 in the morning. hopefully i will have posts to answer when i get up. I will reply to posts in the other threads later today. Night everyone =D ))

TrynTheBarbarian

12-07-2013

((No one wants to talk to me. T-T I feel so unloved))

Queen Ashe FQ

12-07-2013

Oh wait.... I forgot to welcome you. My bad!))

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

Ashe waved to Tryndamere as she approached him, "Good morning Tryndamere. I'm doing well. I figured I'd stop by and show the boys a thing or two about aim... If you don't mind."

RG2000

12-07-2013

Not long after, Gaver arrives with a horse cart with hunting equipment inside looking to join the hunt in order to learn something. He sees the Queen and the King are together.

1234511 ... 32