Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dawngate - Dominion Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerStix

12-05-2013

I just got into the beta. Anybody else in? EVERYONE ADD EACHOTHER

IGN: stixicks

Stofen

12-05-2013

At first I was interested! Then I realized it was a "free" to play EA game. Lets just say I have some experience with EA "free" to play.

AK47WOLF

12-05-2013

Quote:
Stofen:
At first I was interested! Then I realized it was a "free" to play EA game. Lets just say I have some experience with EA "free" to play.

There are plenty worse companies than EA at the current time. EA has shaped up a lot.

ImpendingDeath

12-05-2013

I was so excited for my beta key. I was ecstatic the day I finally got one! I played 2 games and then I didn't even want the beta key anymore.

Koravel

12-05-2013

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
There are plenty worse companies than EA at the current time. EA has shaped up a lot.

lolno

naotasan

12-05-2013

Quote:
AK47WOLF:

What alternative dimension have you been traveling in?

Tortferngatr

12-06-2013

IGN is Tortferngatr.

I think that I'll have to see--it was nice but trying to tell the items apart of any given color was hell.

Don't play much but might play more if there were some people to consistently play alongside.

...How does Mastery scale stats?

Tortferngatr

12-06-2013

The fact that Dawngate has to compete with the price models of League and Dota 2 (Dawngate partially relies on siphoning players from both games) alongside a pack of other MOBA's, might keep EA from being bastards this time.

Tortferngatr

12-07-2013

nvm.

After getting smartcasting and my personal MOBA keybindings set up properly (argh even smartcast with indicators feels like moving through mud but at least it'), King of Masks is awesome. The objective-control aspect of Dawngate is also pretty fun. The map is almost like a giant Twisted Treeline, so I'd recommend it to TT fans.

I think I can stay while I wait for them to release a "spellmasher" DPS like Karthus, Urgot, Cassiopeia, or Ryze. :P

EDIT: And the legendary Triple Post is made...

Tortferngatr

12-07-2013

Tetra post: How do I Kel?