Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion and item synergy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

12-22-2010

So i was watching my cousin play a match while i waited for my own pc to be cleared to play, and i saw a Miss Fortune getting a madreds bloodrazor, my cousin thinks that item is godlike and buys it for pretty much any dps champ he plays (he mains warwick and g himgot this idea from playing, he also think warwick is the unbeatable 1vs1 with proper items :S), i tried explaining him that particular item wasnt as good as other damage items on Miss Fortune.

Granted, the enemy team had some tanky chars so the item wasnt such a bad choice, but im not here to discuss the item viability cuz i know its a must sometimes and pretty good anytime.

Anyway back to topic, i was wondering what does the community think about items that have great synergy with some champs and how they work with others.

For example, rushing a tear on any ap (or dps for manamune) champ (its a great item, but some champs benefit more from other items, or getting a sunfire for champs that benefit more with other items.

TLR : what items do you think synergy well or perfectly with some champs but dont do the job for similar champs.