Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gem please come back to league petition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level5syndrome

12-04-2013

Signed by:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

iR Chaos

12-04-2013

*crickets*

TyresiusMordekai

12-04-2013

Quote:
Level5syndrome:
Signed by:Nobody

I hope that bich dies in a fire honestly. One less ***** this world needs.

Level5syndrome

12-04-2013

lol i get downvoted at the sight of her name

gg

Mokkun

12-04-2013

I still don't understand the amount of hatred and probably illegal level stalking/bashing on her that exists here. Nothing I know of her doing is worse than anything a lot of others are said to have done.

It's seriously creepy to realize that people will stay that vile toward someone for that long, who basically didn't bother them at all, and was involved with someone who turned out to be clinically disturbingly insane (and is somehow still liked).

I understand a lot of the bashing on the chest streamers and "hey look I'm a girl types." Heck, I've engaged in my share of it. However, even that kind of stuff is nowhere near the amount vitriol people spew toward her, long after she was particularly active here.

Hell, you don't hold a grudge against the Sirens that hard.

Normally reasonable people here turn into rabid *******s about her, and I just... do... not... get it. And it's really really creepy to me.

I don't give a flying **** about her as a person, but doing that to anybody on the internet is just propagating one of the extremely dark aspects of the internet that needs to be squashed, not propagated.

TyresiusMordekai

12-04-2013

@Mokkun

If you support Gem go kill yourself.

Level5syndrome

12-04-2013

@mokkun since you clearly don't know what happened entirely.

People had their accounts hacked and transferred to other regions because they didn't conceal their opinions regarding her.

After all of that she remains unbanned despite being elo boosted(blatantly), and after that mysterious figure exposed riot's security and hacked several players.

All while XJ9 was permabanned in all of his accounts. I'm no XJ9 fan but the punishments might seem a little biased don't you think?

She also grabbed the name "pikachu" somehow.

TyresiusMordekai

12-04-2013

Quote:
Level5syndrome:

People had their accounts hacked and transferred to other regions because they didn't conceal their opinions regarding her.

After all of that she remains unbanned despite being elo boosted(blatantly), and after that mysterious figure exposed riot's security and hacked several players.

All while XJ9 was permabanned in all of his accounts. I'm no XJ9 fan but the punishments might seem a little biased don't you think?

She pretended to be LilyPichu, because we all know Pichu evolves into Pikachu and that's slanderizing her name.

Mokkun

12-04-2013

Quote:
Level5syndrome:

So if I were to secretly hack and transfer people who disagreed with you, you personally should be banned forever, and spat on for the rest of your days?

Do you actually have proof of more than yet another insane person riding her crazy train?

I'm sorry for being "that guy" right now, but right now I'm seeing nothing in that post with proof of the thing you complain about.

(outside of Pikachu which somebody was going to get, because it's a popular name.)

I prefer to be far more sure of events before I act that kind of *******, even on the net.

Forgive me for attempting to be a somewhat decent human being when I can be.

Sharkb8

12-04-2013

Quote:
Mokkun:
So if I were to secretly hack and transfer people who disagreed with you, you personally should be banned forever, and spat on for the rest of your days?

Do you actually have proof of more than yet another insane person riding her crazy train?

I'm sorry for being "that guy" right now, but right now I'm seeing nothing in that post with proof of the thing you complain about.

(outside of Pikachu which somebody was going to get, because it's a popular name.)

I prefer to be far more sure of events before I act that kind of *******, even on the net.

Forgive me for attempting to be a somewhat decent human being when I can be.

I think you're awesome for defending people when others attack without proof. They are probably just *****ing about girls because RIOT isn't listening to them ***** about how bad the patch is...