Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reverse Nami Skin Idea WIP (with sketch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeshroom

12-03-2013

Hey there, I decided to do some sketches of a reverse nami skin, basically a nami that's fish on top and human on the bottom. I think this would be a hilarious skin idea.

Here are some sketches I did in pencil, sorry for the crappy phone picture quality. I put in in photoshop and did some levels adjusments but thats pretty much it
Earlier sketches:
http://i.imgur.com/8x3wNy6.jpg
On the left is the first sketch I did, I have dubbed it DerpFish Reverse Nami, or just Derpfish Nami.I ended up not going into this direction because I thought it was too comical, indeed its a comical skin but i thought the other sketches seemed more.. possible? The concept of the staff being held upside down is one I kept in the "final" version, keep in mind i haven't really done any work on the staff its [to be designed] .

"finalized" ish version:
http://i.imgur.com/ValxgYd.jpg
Here is a more finished sketch than the others, with a front and back view. I went with more cartoony eyes to fit her bubbly attitude, when deciding what kind of clothing she'd where on the bottom I wanted to display her legs really well, so I went with sort of a short sea kelp skirt, similar to the one in the first sketch I did. This is what I have so far, but its still a major work in progress, so if anyone has any opinions or ideas go ahead and shoot em! (as long as they are constructive of course)

Might do some digital renderings/sketches later, also debating whether she should have some sort of head dress or not.

finished-ish color render of the concept. might work on it more if I feel like it but idk. probs not. The Staff is definitely still in the works though.

Zeshroom

12-05-2013

[UPDATE] Here is a really rough render, I added a head piece to make it better resemble nami.

RnamiColorRender1.jpg

F0rkerizm

12-05-2013

You have created a monster.

Ze Ocelot

12-05-2013

The absurdity. I have no idea how to feel, but I await its completion.

LavaCannon

12-07-2013

May the Gods have mercy upon your soul, for you tread a dark path far from their embrace.

Zeshroom

12-08-2013

[update] here is a more finished version of the color render. might work on it more might not.

RnamiColorRender3.jpg

Narrazu

12-22-2013

Is it sad that I would buy this in a heartbeat?

II Discipline II

12-22-2013

oh my god this made me laugh for a good 5 mins, i thank you so much xD

Zeshroom

01-07-2014

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I will say i am working on a mock splash art atm :3

NOR Void

Recruiter

01-07-2014

If anyone can make this look good it is you . Praise to you.