LoL on Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks is BUGGY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the godking45

12-13-2013

cant log in much sad D:

Reikani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

On a 8,2 model with Radeon card, I didn't really have any issues. On the 11,1 model with the Iris, the only issue I'm having is when the game ends and I click the button to exit, I get a black screen for an extended amount of time before I see the stats...most people have left the chat at this point.

Like Windows, you guys could try a software reset and just reformat with a clean OS installation. A nice, clean, and lean machine is a happy machine.

Sociopast

12-13-2013

This has happened to me so many times. Right before I am about to get a kill, or have time to escape death, my client freezes. I thought it was my internet at first, but then realized that it only happened with things like almost killing a champion or about to be dead. Riot, please fix this right away. Also after the game finishes, it also takes like 2-3 minutes for my screen to reload, and everyone has already left the game chat screen that shows the final score. I can't enjoy this game if this keeps on happening. :C

BlueRobot2

03-04-2014

So I know it doesn't help much, and this is probably very late, but I have a slight fix for your 3rd bug, where it says there's another instance of the program running. Open Activity Monitor, and scroll down until you find something called UserKernel with the League logo next to it. Double click it and hit quit. Now trying opening League again and it should work flawlessly. Of course Riot should work on a better fix, but for now, this is the only thing I have found that always works.

Nameless Rogue

03-04-2014

Like BlueRobot says, sometimes you have to kill the process from activity manager which is not necessarily the League Client's fault.... More so the nature of the new mac operating systems which like to auto resume applications (including after reboot when they try to reopen everything that was running at shutdown!) so for now the best way to deal with it is just to kill the processes when its acting up.