Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Petition] Bring back oracles elixer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumbertyr

12-02-2013

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RIOT PLEASE. stealth detection has been absolutely butchered too ridiculous extents. Eve can gank whoever dah F*** she wants and teemo... holy **** dont even get me STARTED on teemo. The shrooms are OUT of control. yeah we can still buy vision wards, but now they're immediately visible, and can be destroyed, and only one can be planted. Great while teemo plants 3 invisble nukes for free, we can plant one ward that costs 100 gold per buy.

Eve, yeah you can still see her when she gets close, yeah you cant still plant a vision, but any SMART support would know to constantly check river for their eve jungler to allow her to gank with no issues.

Rengar... oh my god like i dont even know, Rengar is by far one of my favorite champs, heck i've mained him since he came out, but now it feels like your attempting to purposely make him op in order for people to be ok with him getting reworked. 3 bushes top? stealth detection butchered? Masteries which are based more on regular auto attacks? that doesnt seem mildly suspicious at all!.

All i ask along with many other players is that you just simply bring back oracles, you dont need to make wards invisble again, you dont need to remove totem, were just asking for you too give us one FREAKING potion back. Do the right thing riot, because seriously, you made stealth champions WAY too strong.

Also before you even think. "hey lets nerf the stealth champs, that'll solve the problem!" No, just no, nerf eve anymore than she has been already, urgot tier here she comes, Rengar? hes just rengar, buy an oracles problem solves. Teemo shrooms arn't op, no oracles MAKES them op.

Amatzikahni

12-02-2013

Even if it was 300g for a 1 minute buff that is removed on death, I'd still probably get it in many games.

bumbertyr

12-02-2013

Quote:
Amatzikahni:
Even if it was 300g for a 1 minute buff that is removed on death, I'd still probably get it in many games.

right? oracles was and still is crucial when fighting against stealth champions.

willuwontu

12-03-2013

Oracles never helped with eve.

The5lacker

12-03-2013

Quote:
willuwontu:

Shh! Don't tell them obvious things, their minds can't handle it!

Gingivits

12-03-2013

Teemo has 25 mushrooms out spread across the map, 10 seconds to kill them all with mini oracles.........challenge accepted.

Terror96

12-09-2013

Quote:
Gingivits:
Teemo has 25 mushrooms out spread across the map, 10 seconds to kill them all with mini oracles.........challenge accepted.

ya if they dont step on any for ten minutes... his huge weekness was that his shrooms were already unreliable damage but he couldnt place them anywhere without them getting cleared... i love teemo.... and hate him !!! that little devil.. i think everyones just excited cuz stealth is now doign what is intended... for teemo that is being an evil rat that i want to strangle... they maybe over did it a little tho

Qsario

12-14-2013

Quote:
willuwontu:

The changes to pink wards mean that she can kill your pink and just return 30 seconds later.

Charzar1000

12-14-2013

I absolutely agree vision wards are almost use less now and stealth characters like Teemo and Evelynn can easily gank your lane with out a challenge at all. Hope Riot changes this , the ward system from last season was perfectly fine in my opinion.

willuwontu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Qsario:
The changes to pink wards mean that she can kill your pink and just return 30 seconds later.

Where do the title say petition to bring back old pink wards? Oh yeah that's right nowhere.