Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guild Wars 2 - Dominion Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolferer

12-04-2013

IDK, I don't think I've lost to an engie while roaming in WvW on my ele. Them along with Rangers are just delicious candy for me to gobble up. Run into a Necro or Warrior and it's like "I might as well just run away".

Maybe that's because a 12 year old can play a Necro/Warrior effectively and Engies are harder to play? Sure every class can own people if you outplay them. The question is how hard you have to outplay to win a fight.

Gungho Gun Lion

12-07-2013

bump

molokodude

12-07-2013

Quote:
wolferer:
IDK, I don't think I've lost to an engie while roaming in WvW on my ele. Them along with Rangers are just delicious candy for me to gobble up. Run into a Necro or Warrior and it's like "I might as well just run away".

Maybe that's because a 12 year old can play a Necro/Warrior effectively and Engies are harder to play? Sure every class can own people if you outplay them. The question is how hard you have to outplay to win a fight.

This. My "hatred of engi"is more of "omg why is this cool class not broken" like you misplay at all its over for engi specially if you miss GNades

wolferer

12-07-2013

Ok, GW2 party after DD tournament tonight. We'll do a full toxic tower run, then we'll do a jumping puzzle tour.

Join the GW2 room in raidcall to tag along.

Gungho Gun Lion

12-07-2013

Quote:
wolferer:
Ok, GW2 party after DD tournament tonight. We'll do a full toxic tower run, then we'll do a jumping puzzle tour.

Join the GW2 room in raidcall to tag along.

im lvl 6 is that to low to play? ;-;

molokodude

12-07-2013

Quote:
Gungho Gun Lion:
im lvl 6 is that to low to play? ;-;

Tower uplevels you.

Also I fully endorse this as my birthday party

Michael Bay

12-07-2013

Is there some server we need to all be on? I'm going to patch my gw2 right now.

Allea

12-07-2013

My username/account name to add me in-game: Allea.7496

I won't be back for the tower after-party immediately due to DD85 being a short tourney with only 16 teams.

Julanus

12-07-2013

Heya, been a while since I've really played and wanted to find some peoples to play with on there. Awesome. :3

Account Name: Leviticus Lo.6178
World Server: (NA) Borlis Pass
Professions Played: 80 Mesmer, 40 Elementalist, 35 Guardian, 40 Thief, 25 Engineer

molokodude

12-07-2013

Doing this on maguuma. Since least amount of people will need to guest.

5526833 raidcall id