Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guild Wars 2 - Dominion Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexus Crawler

12-03-2013

Quote:
molokodude:
Molokodude. Mesmer/necro(also needs work but lets be real low level necro>geared engi)/ele(NEEDS WORK)/guardainsoonTm(I SPY PATTERN) However for spvp I play everything. Literally. Cept engi. Because lets be real even in spvp lolengi lol

They still haven't fixed engi's? Ffs arenanet.

Reikken

12-03-2013

what? engineers are great in pvp

Koravel

12-03-2013

Moloko has been of the (incorrect) opinion that engis are no good in PvP for as long as we've talked about GW2. The man is clearly smoking some good stuff.

Nexus Crawler

12-03-2013

Never got much into the PvP side of it, but they did feel weak on the PvE side for a while.

I did want to try a flamethrowing juggernaut engi.. but if I remember right flamethrower kit sucked. </3

molokodude

12-03-2013

Quote:
Koravel:
Moloko has been of the (incorrect) opinion that engis are no good in PvP for as long as we've talked about GW2. The man is clearly smoking some good stuff.

YOU TELL ME ENGI WRECK IN WVW SON. TELL ME IM WRONG THERE. I think the last time I saw an engi in wvw...like pretty much can you honestly tell me you would rather field engi over necro?

CleverAdvisor

12-03-2013

Clever.7918 my account name. Maybe play on the weekend some time.

Koravel

12-03-2013

Quote:
molokodude:
YOU TELL ME ENGI WRECK IN WVW SON. TELL ME IM WRONG THERE. I think the last time I saw an engi in wvw...like pretty much can you honestly tell me you would rather field engi over necro?

You ain't never seen a good engi, clearly.

I've had one single-handedly turn the tide of a fight by holding off something like 8 guys at a time.

AlphaFerric

12-03-2013

Time to play an Engi and carry, just to piss off molobro.

I started playing about a week ago

AlphaFerric.3527

molokodude

12-03-2013

Quote:
Koravel:
You ain't never seen a good engi, clearly.

I've had one single-handedly turn the tide of a fight by holding off something like 8 guys at a time.

Tier1 wvw. Issue is they do not finish. Like a necro or ele

Koravel

12-04-2013

Issue is, all the engis you've seen have clearly sucked.