Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ulanopo's Knowledge Base

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

08-26-2014

Quote:
Prandine:
I just now noticed a typo here in this paragraph here. The word should be "in" and not "and". Just thought that I'd point that out to you Ulanopo my friend in case you just so happened to miss it there.

Speaking of which how is the 2.0 version coming along or are you waiting for some more info from Riot?

Ulanopo

Recruiter

09-11-2014

"I think I have detected someone using a botting program. What should I do?

First off, avoid the temptation to name-and-shame. If you don't understand why you shouldn't do this, it is explained here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4727847&highlight=).

No one on the forums can help you with this. We lack the tools and access to confirm your suspicions. You should put in a support ticket using the link on the upper right, attaching any screenshots you might have.

Due to privacy concerns, you will not receive anything beyond a confirmation that they received your ticket. This does not mean that they don't take this sort of thing seriously. They do. They hate botters just as much as you do, maybe even more so because they have to listen to the botters whine and lie.

Kantala

09-11-2014

So, any reason why the ban year codes aren't in the database for permanent bans? Is it because it changes with each year, or because they aren't all confirmed reasons for them? Just wondering why they aren't in here for an easy reference.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

09-11-2014

Quote:
Kantala:
So, any reason why the ban year codes aren't in the database for permanent bans? Is it because it changes with each year, or because they aren't all confirmed reasons for them? Just wondering why they aren't in here for an easy reference.

Mostly because that's Getsuei's work and I didn't want to create an "official" version that he or she does not have control of.