Ultimate Game Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalOblivion

12-22-2010

I just bought $20 worth of RP from 7-11 and they didn't have the LoL game cards, so I bought the UltimateGameCard but I went to their site, and they didn't have LoL from their list of games even though I've heard about people using UGC's for LoL. Tried putting the code in the actual LoL game but it doesn't work. What do I do?

Preacherboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

you will have to use it for a different game or hang onto it in hopes that riot and UGC someday are compatible. My 7 eleven doesn't have LOL cards either but luckily my Best Buy and Game Stop do. Sadly enough nothing you can do about the UGC at the moment though.

Featherhat

12-22-2010

You must of heard wrong :x

Only option is to try returning the UGC, many stores let you return it so long as the code isn't -- oh wait you tried using it so the strip will be off. You can still ask and tell them you didn't use it.

Otherwise try reselling it for some of your money back to someone who could use it? .-.

Tyhan

12-22-2010

I don't know where you heard that, one of the first things I did when starting was check that up to notice they didn't have it. It's not hard to look up.

I want to know why they haven't made a deal with PayByCash yet too.

EternalOblivion

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
you will have to use it for a different game or hang onto it in hopes that riot and UGC someday are compatible. My 7 eleven doesn't have LOL cards either but luckily my Best Buy and Game Stop do. Sadly enough nothing you can do about the UGC at the moment though.
BestBuy didn't have any game cards at all. I figured LoL would be one of the 1000's of games on the UGC list, but I guess I just wasted my money.

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Hopefully you still have your receipt, or you could sell it to someone you know

EternalOblivion

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssault View Post
Hopefully you still have your receipt, or you could sell it to someone you know
Have the receipt, but I scratched off one of them. Bought two $10 cards, not sure if they'll let me get my money back for the scratched off one.

BlackLadyMumbasa

01-24-2011

that suks i spent my 20 dollars for nothing

Communist Puppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

I vote that LoL should support UGCs.

Zèratµl

03-14-2011

this sucks
i was excited about getting some skins for my Yi but no..
when i was at this store with my friend we searched up which games can be used on the ultimate game card site
it said " LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
clearly thats why i bought it..
and i bought 2..
what a waste of $40..
might as well use it on FarmVille. hehe