Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found bots in Aram, this has to stop!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delshay

09-19-2014

rofl, just played a match and i was the only real person there, and do you think riot would take the time to answer or fix the problem they are having, think again. as long as people keep buying rp's they couldnt care less about anything else. thx riot, you guys are top notch!!!! cant even give the people who got you were you are an answer.

LiveNudity

09-19-2014

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/2778305-full-automatic-level-gainer.html

http://botoflegends.com/forum/forum/33-tools/

http://www.lolbandit.net/

In case anyone is interested in reading the code, or if by the grace of god Riot reads this thread, then these 3 links are the 3 most popular LoL Auto Leveling Bots in the game to date. Happy Hunting.

madafaker96

09-19-2014

ARAMs are by far the most tolerable mode for me while leveling an account to 30 but now that these pesky bots are in practically every game I hardly want to play. I mean at the very least I wish they weren't so goddamn stupid. -_- Lucian bot ults to the side for no reason, Janna bot runs into the enemy in melee range and then wastes her ult, Karthus bot tries to use ult outside of his passive, etc. Of course I report them but that hasn't helped at all.

DemonicXH

09-20-2014

I am up to 5 games in a row with at least 2 bots in it. Reporting does **** because they keep coming back.

This is just unreal.

DemonicXH

09-20-2014

7 games in a row. Last game had 2 on opposing team and 1 on mine.

Apparently Riot doesn't give a ****.

2Greedytwitchtv

09-25-2014

its comes to conclude that riot put bots to make games. ive played 10aram last night. ur like wow! but they took 8mins each cuz it was 2v2 with 3bots on each side!. Call that hacking. I call that riot autobalance. lol. carl regenera, magee *** un** bob** are all bots ur gona see at nights. all the summoner names with 2 names in them are bots 1 out 2.

dont believe me...well i got withness XD. people were ****ing mad. 8mins 60kills. gg... like wtf is this bs.

so guys dont get mad at noobs who just auto attacks a minion instead of attacking other champ at towers. ITS A BOT lol.

Gimpness

09-27-2014

Riot should add a special report called "Botting."

Cambrethian

09-28-2014

well riot seems to support botting cause they removed my thread about it being a problem in support forums and told me if i continue to post things of that nature ill get suspended or banned from the forums...

gg riot... i cant aram or pvp any more and u threaten to ban me...

082mijykrad

10-05-2014

"newbin

12-02-2013
That is griefing. Just report every single player that is a bot and riot ( hopefully) will catch on quick."

only like a year and a half later the problem is worse