Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found bots in Aram, this has to stop!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delingar

07-15-2014

I've Soraka bots in both ARAM and Co-op games. They do nothing but heal/starfall/autoattack. The other night, I saw one AAing a minion in the middle of a fight.... They never use silence, they never talk, and on SR, they tend to follow their lanemate around wherever they go on the map.

KingFerocious

Recruiter

07-25-2014

please fix this, it's getting annoying.

I hate you also

07-29-2014

i am leaving every game that has bots. tired of it and probably will get banned but it a guaranteed loss.

Topics

07-29-2014

I just played a game where 2 bot's was on the other team, and one was on my team. Reported all 3 of them. it's sick.

Salvador Dali

Recruiter

07-29-2014

Just watched some friends play ARAM and sure enough, 2 bots on both sides mirroring each other perfectly. The pair would go back to the inhibitor and then follow the minions all the way back to the rest of the team.

This is terrible, ARAM is the only thing I play and it has a chance of getting ruined.

Ablevall

07-30-2014

I also encountered a bot playing as Skarner on the enemy team 2 days ago. It doesn't do anything, no casting spells or auto-attacking. Because of this bot, the enemy team lost. This isn't fair at all, and it ruins the experience for other players.

MrXaver

08-05-2014

That's what that is!!! Freaken bots!? I had 3 bots on my team just walking around together pissed me off so bad thought they were noobs!

Kinouchi

09-18-2014

It still happening now...was just in one and we lost. I go to queue up againand its the same team i JUST played with...Its freaking frustrating.

Theluckybandit

09-18-2014

I just got done playing a game of Aram this morning and a bot's accent name "no gank my anus" would just follow me and bug-out like hell, I have no idea WTF was going on and we lost the game because of it.

After reading some forms, I knew that it was a bot because of it's movement and how it would just follow me and not attack anything at all and the fact that it would spam sayings like "nice farm" and "come on guys,we can win this" over and over again in the chat.I try to chat with it, no response what so ever.

I try to report it at the end of the game but the game would not let me report it. I think someone is hacking into the system, because this has happen to me more then once now,someone please report this.

Dshep

09-18-2014

Yeah, I've been leveling a second account (level 9) and have been playing with bots all day. Usually one or two in a game, but this last game was outrageous. I swear, there were 9 bots and me....seriously. I can't even play anymore. Way to go riot! You make me more productive in real life!!